chapter 17 | Another Call, August, and a Dad

--------------------

  I woke up with my head cuddled into Sheldon. "Goodmorning." He says rubbing his thumb on my back.

  "Hi." I say lifting my head up. It was a cold rainy day, which was my favourite, but they always seem to suck. "How long have you been awake for?"

  "Like, half hour." He says letting me go to sit up.

  "You could've gotten up if you wanted too?" I replied while stepping out of his bed.

  "I could've, but I didnt want too." He says. Thats the cutest thing he has ever said. I couldnt help but to blush and smile.

  "Okay, you wanna get breakfast with me?" I say leading him out the door.

  "Yes." He says.

  I was wearing dark blue yoga pants and a grey hoodie with my hair in messy braids. Sheldon was wearing his navy pajamas with his hair a mess.

  "Morning Missy!" I say sitting beside her and hugging her.

  "Goodmorning, how did you sleeeeep?" She says expecting me to tell her something juicy.

  "Good?" I say looking a little worried what shes going to ask.

  "Okay.." she says.

                            [ the phone rings ]

  "I'll get it!" Missy yells jumping from her chair and running to the phone.

  "Hello?" She says. "Uh okay."

  "Some old guy wants to talk to you Si." Said Missy.

  "Why me?" I ask "Like how old?"

  "I dont know?" She says handing me the phone.
Sheldon looks confused while getting his breakfast.

  "Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Sienna! Its your dad!" The man says through the phone. "You there?"

"Um." I say in shock.

"Who is it?" Missy says. "Sienna?"

"Uh, my dad." I say. I havent heard his voice for years.

"You there kiddo?" My 'dad' says.

"Um. Yeah." I say.

There was a pause through the phone. "So, me and your mother, we were wondering if you want to come back to California?" He says.

"You and mom?" I say.

"Yeah." He says through the phone.

"Your with mom? Mom doesnt love you." I say. My mom couldnt end up with him again, he was horrible.

"Well, we want to get back together." He says.

"No." I say. "No your not getting back together." Missy and Sheldon look confused eating their breakfast at the table.

"We are SiSi, we wanted you to come home so we could be a complete family again." He says.

"Dont call me that." I say.

"But thats your nickname?" He replies.

"You dont even know me." I say. Missy is giving me a worried look.

"Your my daughter, Sienna. We want you back home." He says. "Im not asking. Im telling."

"Let me talk to mom." I say.