Chapter 7 - The talk

Everything was wrong. Orange was still in his room. What is he supposed to do now? He's not ready for the talk. Maybe he can talk to Alan? No, he can't risk that Alan won't accept him either.. but he wants to talk to him. What should he do..

Orange got up from his bed. He unlocked the door and came out of his room and went to the desktop. The gang was sitting on the couch. Orange looked at them. Maybe he should talk to them? Red noticed Orange looking at them. He still seemed a bit scared. Orange decided not to come closer to them.

He went to the other monitor, where Alan was working on something.

Orange: 'Hi.'

[hi, whats up?]

Orange: 'Nothing much.. do you want help?'

[sure, I would appreciate that]

Orange stared working. After few minutes, he decided to talk to Alan.

Orange: 'Did you know that.. I have powers, Alan?'

Alan seemed surprised.

[u have powers?]

Orange: '.. yeah.'

[since when?]

Orange: 'I don't know, maybe my whole life? I found out last week.'

[oh.]

Orange looked at the ground.

Orange: 'What do you think about me now.. '

[what do u mean?]

Orange: 'Since I'm like The Chosen One or The Dark Lord.. do you still like me?'

[of course I do!]

Orange smiled a bit.

[u know about their origin?]

Orange: 'Chosen told me that you created both of them.. and that they destroyed your computer.'

[haha, yeah, that was fun]

Orange didn't respond.

[something happened?]

Orange looked at Alan.

Orange: 'They found out and.. '

[u didnt tell them yourself?]

Orange: 'Nope, I wasn't ready and now they're mad.'

[oh, Im pretty sure they just need some time. Their relationship to u is different than the relationship between me and u. Im used to powerful sticks being on my pc and its not a big surprise for me since ur name and file description always implied that somethings different about u. But its probably difficult for them]

Orange wasn't happy about this. Why is it difficult for them to accept him? Anyways, he was glad that at least Alan is still his friend.

Orange: 'Yeah, maybe you're right.'

After some time, they finished what they were working on. Orange then returned back to the second monitor. He immediately went back to his room. After a while, he fell asleep.

...

Knocking on his door woke him up.

Blue: "Orange?"

No respond.

Blue: "I made a lunch.. you can join us.. "

Still no respond.

Blue: "Or you can come later."

Nothing. Blue decided to go back to the kitchen.

Green: "How come you're not mad at him Blue?"