CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

chapter fifty-three
daylight - tuc fanfiction

"now, mun is introducing me as his girlfriend to you

"now, mun is introducing me as his girlfriend to you..."
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"why do you suddenly want me to meet your parents? why on earth? this is making me crazy. i can't yet meet your parents." luna suddenly raised her voice, and crossed her arms. mun gestured to lower her voice.

"gosh, no way." motak heard it, and approached them. "you want them to meet your girlfriend? but that's a good thing, luna. you're going to meet them again."

motak winked at luna.

"no, don't get the wrong idea."

luna tilted her head and raised her brow.

"you said you're meeting them for the last time before they leave yung. why do you want them to meet luna again? to introduce her as your girlfriend now?" motak nudged mun and teased them. "well, i'm your mentor, the one who trained you."

"what about me?" ms chu goes into the conversation.

"also me?" hana behind ms chu and motak.

"well, i support this. yes, you have my support." ms chu pats mun.

luna pressed her lips into a thin line.

"well, i just want you to meet my mom and dad, again." mun looked into luna's cat eyes.

"they're serious now." motak told ms chu trying to get out.

"yes, why step in?"

"why bother them?"

"what the— you stepped in first."

the couple blinked their eyes at each other. luna sighed in defeat.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

◆ ☾ ☘ ◆

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ