The Club

After Dan and Phil spent their day relaxing at home, they both got ready to go to the club. Dan straightened his hair, put on his favorite all-black outfit, and put on some cologne because he was feeling wild. Phil straightened his already straight jet-black hair, put on his aqua-blue short sleeve button down with black skinny jeans, and made sure his phone was fully charged in case of an emergency.

"Ready to go?" Phil asked as he knocked on Dan's door.

"Hold on. My phone is at 99% and we can't leave unless it's at 100% because otherwise that would be annoying." Dan responded

"Alright. The taxi is waiting outside though, so tell your phone to hurry!" Phil said. Phil didn't even finish his sentence before Dan came out, phone fully charged. Phil smiled and and was immediately intrigued by Dan's cologne.

"You smell really good. I'm kind of jealous." Phil said

"Thank you! Are Chris and Pj meeting us there?" Dan asked curiously.

"Yeah, Pj is coming all the way from Brighton." Phil responded

"Yay, we haven't seen him in months, I'm so excited." Dan said happily as they walked downstairs. After the short cab ride to the club Dan and Phil hopped out and found Chris and PJ.

"Dan! Phil! How are you?" Pj asked as he pulled Dan in for a hug.They all said their hellos and then waited in the line outside the club. When it was finally their turn the bouncer asked for their I.D's and they walked inside. They could barely hear anything other than the booming of the music. Chris immediately walked through the crown of dancing people and to the bar to find his crush Tori while the other 3 boys awkwardly followed. 

"Hey um, is Tori working tonight?" Chris asked the male bartender.

"No, she moved to Germany to work for a lab in Berlin." the bartender shouted. In that moment you could practically hear Chris's heart shatter from a mile away. All the light from Chris's eyes suddenly dimmed and he turned around to face the boys with a depressed look on his face.

"Aw Chris, it'll be okay." Pj said as he wrapped his arm around his friend. 

"How about we get you a drink?" Dan suggested as Chris sulked in Pj's arms. They all nodded and Dan ordered everyone's drinks. Chris took 3 shots and everyone looked at him in bewilderment.

"Here we go." Phil said as he took a sip of his drink. It didn't take long before all four of them were wildly drunk and dancing on the dance floor.

"You guys are frsgreat. Who needs grls shanyway." Chris slurred as he grinded up against Pj. Pj was slightly confused but he went along with it as he danced crazily. Dan and Phil were sitting at the bar due to their awkward nature and they were just talking about random things. 

"I just w-w-annna see colurs ynkow?" Dan asked as he took a sip of his drink

"I'm sscick of the blarck and white." Phil said as he set his hand on Dan's shoulder. Dan agreed and they laughed as Dan shifted closer to Phil. It was another 3 hours of dancing and drinking before Dan and Phil decided to go home. They stumbled up the stairs to their apartment after getting out of the taxi that drove them home. 

Neither of them remember what happened after that.

Very short chapter but the next one will be longer. Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed! <3