Planning

"Hey Dan, what kind of flowers do we want for the wedding?" Phil asked as he flipped through a wedding binder gifted to them by their friend Louise.

"How about red roses? They're my favorite and they're super romantic." Dan suggested as he continued to edit a video he had filmed. They had gotten back from Manchester a few weeks ago and were already planning the wedding.

"I adore red roses. Yes times five billion." Phil said happily as he stuck a post it note on the page of the binder with the roses. Dan smiled and got up from his sofa crease to grab some water.

"You want anything love?" Dan asked.

"To be married to you." Phil said as he looked up at Dan.

"I meant from the kitchen you paperclip." Dan joked.

"Well some tea might be nice." Phil suggested. Dan agreed and walked into the kitchen to make tea. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was about to marry his best friend. He smiled as he heated up the kettle and waited for it to boil. Everything had gone by so quickly but he couldn't be happier. Once he finished preparing the tea he walked back to the lounge. He handed Phil the 1D mug and took the Hello Kitty mug for himself. 

"Dan, who should we have be the flower girl? We don't really know any little girls. I would suggest Darcy but Louise says she's absolutely terrified of being the center of attention." Phil said.

"Let's make Pj do it. We could put him in a cute little pink dress and have him skip down the isle. He would love it." Dan joked.

"Very funny. But seriously, we need a flower girl!" Phil said. 

"Oh my god Phil, I have an idea." Dan said as he spaced out.

"What?" Phil questioned.

"You've always wanted a family right? What if we- uh.. never mind its a stupid idea." Dan said as he looked at his feet.

"What if we what Dan? Tell me! And yes I absolutely want a family with you." Phil asked.

"What if we adopted a baby?" Dan suggested riskily as he looked Phil in the eyes. Phil's eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

"She could be our flower girl!" Phil said excitedly, "Yes Yes Yes, I want to start our family."

Dan sighed in relief before saying, "We can name her Winnie. Remember that time back in 2009 when we joked about adopted a baby together as friends and naming her Winnie?"

"Yeah. We were crazy." Phil said, suddenly overwhelmed with nostalgia. 

"Let's do it." Dan said as he took hold of Phil's hands. Phil nodded in agreement and kissed Dan before pulling away. 

"I have to pick up the cake samples down at the shop after I finish my tea, can I trust you to edit the Dil video while I'm gone?" Phil asked,

"Of course." Dan said happily as he reopened his laptop. They worked silently for another 20 minutes before Dan look over at Phil.

"Phil.. look at what I just edited into the video." he excitedly said as he faced the laptop towards his new fiancé. He clicked play and it showed Dil spinning on the screen with the words "illuminati confirmed" blinking everywhere.  

"You're such a loser." Phil joked as he giggled softly. Dan just laughed and stuck his headphones in as he continued to edit.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Cake time." Phil happily said as he set the binder of wedding ideas down. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Dan asked as he shut his laptop and put his headphones back in.

"It's fine, just keep editing.. it needs to be up tonight!" Phil said before standing up to grab his coat.

"Hey! Don't leave without your goodbye kiss." Dan said as Phil walked towards the door of the lounge. Phil laughed and walked over to his fiancé, almost tripping over his stuffed lion, which was laying on the floor after falling off the shelf.

"I love you." Phil whispered before cupping Dan's cheek and pulling him in for a kiss. It was weird this time. They both felt a strange connection and a weird feeling that coursed through their bodies. When they both pulled away and opened their eyes, they were both paralyzed in shock. It was black and white again, no more color.

"Did it just go back-" Dan asked, shocked.

"-To black and white?" Phil continued the question.

"That's weird. Must be a little glitch. I'm sure it'll go back later. Don't worry about it." Dan reassured Phil as he awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah whatever, cake time!" Phil said happily as he continued out the door. Dan watch and admired his adorable fiancé skip out of the room like a child.

Omg I'm listening to this one called Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles and I'm obsessed what is happening.. But I hope you guys like this chapter.. (this was a lil foreshadow if you can figure it out) Thank you for reading <3