Colors

Dan woke up on the kitchen floor in a puddle of drool. Phil woke up inside the bathtub in the bunny costume that Dan wore in the Easter baking video.They both woke up at the sound of a fire truck blaring outside their apartment.

"What the hell happened last night?" they whispered to themselves as they looked around at their surroundings. Dan immediately shot up, covered in drool, but almost fell back down as he realized the world was no longer black and white. He started breathing heavily as he looked around at the beautiful world he saw before him. His eyes were wide open, observing everything in the room.He had happy tears forming in his eyes. But then he realized. If he was seeing colors, that meant that last night he had kissed his soulmate. But he didn't remember anything from last night. He had blacked out. He decided to find Phil.

"Phil?" he called out as he headed towards Phil's room.

"Dan?" Phil called out from downstairs in the bathroom. He got out of the tub and ran upstairs quickly to tell Dan the exciting news. He could see colors now too.

"Phil oh my god Phil I can see colors the world it's colorful. I have no idea what happened last night." Dan blurted as soon as he saw Phil.

"Oh my god me too. Everything is so beautiful Dan. But I can't help but wonder. Who did we kiss?" Phil questioned happily. Dan stared at him in the bunny suit and suddenly had a flashback from the night before.

Flashback:

"Phil come on, put the suit on. It'll be funnnn." Dan said as Phil giggled uncontrollably.

"Fine. But only the suit. I'm not putting that creepy bunny mask on." He agreed with a smile. Dan then continued to help Phil undress until he was in his boxers. Phil then put on the suit and zippered up with a laugh.

"I think you look cute! L-l-ike a lil bunny." Dan laughed drunkenly.

"I think you look cute too. Like a tall Chirrrstopher Robin with dark hair and cute lil baby dimples." Phil admitted.

"Why thank you sir Easter Bunny." Dan said in a posh accent.

"It is no problem Mr. Robin." Phil giggled as he moved closer to Dan. Dan playfully hit him and Phil toppled onto the ground. Dan laughed and tried to help him up but Phil pulled him down on top of him. Phil then rolled on top of Dan and kissed him softly. Dan was shocked but returned the favor with ease, moving his warm lips in synchronization with Phil's. Phil then pulled away and said,

"That was so dirty of us. I think I need to take a bath." in a posh accent. They both laughed and Phil headed towards the bathroom. They were both so drunk that neither of them realized that the world was no longer black and white. Dan then proceeded to the kitchen because he was hungry and ended up passing out on the floor.

"Phil, do you remember anything that happened last night?" Dan asked with a worried expression.

"Uh no. But i do know that I woke up in the bathtub so I'm sure it was an adventure." Phil laughed.

"I have a question for you Phil, and I don't want to make things weird between us but I have to know. Recently, have you been attracted to me in any way? Because I feel like there is some magnetic pull between us and I think I have feelings for you." Dan stated.

"So I'm not the only one then? I thought I was just being weird and hormonal. But I have feelings for you too." Phil admitted.

"Well then. Now that we've both admitted it, I'm going to tell you what I remember from last night. We kissed. A lot. And I think that's why we're seeing colors." Dan explained. Phil's eyes opened in shock and then he blushed. Dan smiled before Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's waist and pulled him in for an the best kiss of Dan's life.

"All this time we've spent together and neither of us knew we were soul mates." Dan said with happy tears forming in his dark eyes. Phil laughed and they hugged once move before he asked,

"So what now? Do we tell the viewers, our parents?"

"I don't know Phil, all I know is that I love you, and we're going to make this work." Dan said.

"I love you too."

AYE there we go. Corny af but whatever. I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading! <3