Episode 70: littleroot town and may maple

In hoenn....a girl named may maple are going to littleroot town for her starter pokemon...
May:( I'm may maple, I'm a daughter of the gym leader named Norman from petalburg city, I moved to hoenn when I was a kindergartener..and raise in hoenn due to team rocket rampage.. many believe i want take after my father...but in reality I just wanted traveling..and never like pokemon that well....)

Then duskull appear and frightening her

Then duskull appear and frightening her...causing her to get thrown into the tree.......and then moments later she riding her bicycle again and luckily..she looking at every place in case a pokemon appear infront of her...

Meanwhile the gang are in the boat and saw a sharpedo are swimming together.
Brock: shark pokemon?
Ash: it's sharpedo. A water type and dark type. I read about this pokemon...I heard they can mega evolve.
Brock:really?

Then a horde of wingull flying together.
Ash: that one is wingull..they are water type and flying type...

Then a hour later they all made it to their destination....with them walking like usual........
Darach: hoenn is really unique one.
Lysandre: I seen many hoenn pokemon in kalos, but there are few I never seen.

Then may appear in littleroot town...