Episode 135: lyra,khoury and ash vs volo and cyrus part 2

Then Lyra sned out her meganium...and then concentrated herself...

Lyra: let's do this meganium...become more stronger.

Then meganium become Lyra-meganium and Greninja become ash-Greninja.

Volo and Cyrus are shocked by this transformation...but giratina are not amused.

Giratina: hah!! A form that created by my deadbeat father? Arceus you son of a bitch.....

Then they all attacking giratina and the team galactic grunt pokemon...even mars and Jupiter pokemon..they attacking with all of their might

Venusaur and blastoise using their attack to hit on giratina face..and then mawile attack giratina with her hair....and then Charizard used dragon claw and hit it on giratina face........meanwhile ash take out his sword and attack the grunt....he slice all of them without mercy...
Cyrus are shock with ash move....ash killed the grunt with a kantonian sword...he slice their head and then looking at both of them......

Ash: that's just worm up...you guys will stop tormented dialga and palkia...as long as I live...

Then he awakens his aura with volo appeared and attack him...but ash used his fist and punching him in the face...meanhwile Greninja and meganium attack giratina....meganium raise leaf storm and Greninja dark pulse and hitting it on giratina.....the other mega evolution pokemon are quite strong...even managed to hit it on giratina....