Chapter 145: battle frontier of hoenn.

With ash arrived at battle frontier facility with Scott...lysandre are intrigued with another battle frontier...

lysandre are intrigued with another battle frontier

Ash: this is great place for training...
Scott: for your training...you must fight this 7 battle frontier...Anabel is here too.

Then Anabel appear with her international police suit..
Anabel: I see you arrived ash....let's see what you got..

Ash: ok...I'm really ready...is Brandon here?
Anabel: yep...he is here..

With Paul and Dawn are intrigued to see ash fighting them......with ash arrived at battle factory..and saw a man with red hat and grumpy face..

Noland: Hey, my name's Noland! I'm basically in charge of this place, which is why I'm the Factory Head! I had a look at your Battle Swap data. You seem to have the right idea, but you're still square in your head! Listen up, okay? Knowledge isn't only about reading books or doing desk work. Just doing that sort of thing... It may as well be useless! You have to experience things with your heart and your body, understand? I'll take you on under the same conditions as you. I'll be using rental Pokémon! Shake out every last bit of your knowledge and bring it on!"

 I'll be using rental Pokémon! Shake out every last bit of your knowledge and bring it on!"

Then articuno appeared which shock ash.
Noland: this one is my old friend...it will be 1 vs 1....
Ash: ok...I choose you.

Then he send out Greninja which shock Noland.
Noland: what pokemon is that? Well..let's see.
Ash: LET'S GET STRONGER!!