Not a Final Bio (Updated!)

Name: Y/n [Redacted]
Age: 18
Background: Y/n a guy that was nice to almost anyone because he just chill like that, got killed by a girl. -_-

Appearance Description:

Right Iris Color: [color of your choosing]

Left Iris Color: [color of your choosing.]

Pupil: black as always.

Skin Color: [your skin color]

Hair: [Think of one]

Face: [Think of One, Too much complaints about the last one sounding gay.]

Body: [Think of one.]

Titles: The man blessed by the heavens. The cool guy. The Man That Is Above Heaven.

Likes: Food, sleeping, having fun, cool people, funny jokes, dad jokes, huming to music lyrics. Eating ice cream when feeling down. Play video games. Chess. Taking a walk in the snow covered grounds.

Dislikes: Nothing really but he hates pedophiles, rapist, and incest.

Strength: (Powers he will gain after reincarnation)

[Heavenly Six Senses]
Gives him the senses of the gods which makes him aware of almost everything.

[Envy]
Gives him control over a person's envy and he feeds on it for energy.

[Boost]
Doubles his power every 10 seconds.

[Divide]
Takes half of the targets reserves and he can absorb it.

[Copy]
Allows him to copy almost anything.
Example:
"Hah, with my ability-"
"No, our ability..."

[Adapt]
Allows him to adapt to any and all phenomenon.

[Evolve]
...

[Primordial Strengeth]
Gives him the strength over heaven, and this dimension.

[Primordial Speed]
Gives him the speed over heaven, and this dimension.

[All knowing eyes]
Allows him to see every weakness his opponents has, and every strength. When activated his pupils will change into a 'x' and have a pink sides with the middle being white.

[Dismantle]
Dismantle his ops' man.

[Cleave]
Allows him to send a fast killing blow or a dismemberment kill.

[Divine Mastery Of Elements]
Allows him to control the elements and sub elements. Giving him control over the weather if he wanted to. He can combine the elements together as well. All elements are Primordial in nature.

[Divine Mastery Of Time manipulation]
Allows him to control time. It's just that, no drawbacks or limitations.

[All Devouring God]
He can devour almost anything and absorb their energy, and memories. He can use this on objects as well to gain complete information about it. No limitations or any drawbacks, just straight up broken.

[Angel's Breath]
Allows him to heal anyone. Healing has no limits, meaning it can heal permanent injuries or curses. It can literally kill cancer or any diseases that are known or unknown. He has no limits on the healing.

[All Types of Immortality]
He can regenerate his soul and spirit, his body, and his mind by just existing. He is a eternal being because he can just come back if someone manages to kill him.

[Pierce]
Allows him to pierce through any and all defensives. No limits.

[Infinity]
Allows him to have a barrier that blocks all attacks. It won't reach him because the space between him and that attack is infinite.

[Hakai]
He can destroy the soul, spirit, body, mind, energy, existence with this one🗣🔥

[Gravity Manipulation]
Allows him to control gravity.

[Aura of healing]
Allows him to let out his energy and heal all living things in a radius of 10 kilometers. No limits on healing.

[Foresight]
He can see into the future on where an attack will land. Basically like heimdall from God of war. But it's just more op and powerful.

[Divine Shapeshifting]
Allows him to transform into anything, his imagination is his only limitation. Note: His appearance will always will be his original form. Note 2#: He can't transform into a straight up girl but he can look like one, like the sexy justu from naruto.

[Vector Manipulation]
Allows him to control the direction and magnitude of any object or living being. No limits.

[Aura of Peace]
Allows him to have a calming presence that calms anyone, for example: Angry God's, or Goddess or entity's that embody rage or pain and angry. He can calm anyone down with just his presence. People that are effected will experience peace beyond their understanding.

[Nullification of All Things]
Allows him to nullify attacks, physical, spiritual, soul killing blows, he can nullify anything with no limits. Boundless.

[Domain Of The Primordials]
He can activate a domain that encases the entire area of 100 kilometers. It will make him have infinite energy for 4 minutes and 11 seconds as long he stays in the domain's reach. The domain lasts for 4 minutes and 11 seconds.

[Creation Of All Things]
Allows him to create anything, his imagination is his only limitation.

[And many more...Will be revealed in future chapters so stay tune...^_^]

Clothing: A Jet black sweater, under is a black t-shirt with a [your favorite show] crest. He has black sweatpants on with white trimming. A black beanie on his head. [Shoes of your choice].

He will change styles...

A/n: To Be Continued!