Part 2.

Narrator's Pov.
[Will refer Y/n as "you"]

You fell from the sky, out of the blue circle that appeared and ripped the sky. You looked down and saw the ground.

It just look sandy. You looked around and noticed. Were you in the sky, then why aren't you falling-

You: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as you fell quickly to the ground, the harsh constant wind hitting you.

Skill used [Adapt] now immune to phenomenon.

Skill used [Evolve]

You felt your body start to have blistering pain in your back, as two large black wings popped spourted out, and you felt information fill your brain, as you flapped your wings. It stopped your fall slightly, as you started to flap your wings as if it was natural.

You gilded down to the ground. Quick as a bullet, and you landed down. Your wings flapping lightly.

You looked around, as you asked yourself.

Y/n: "Where the hell am i?"

You are currently in Egypt.

The voice of the world spoke.

Timeskip
[Y/n's Pov: Y/n is now "I"]

I found out that God decided that I need some sort of guide. So he gave me the "voice of the world" or V.O.T.W is what I liked to call her as a companion to help me learn to control my skills and prowess.

Me: "So, V.O.T.W what skills or powers did God give me?" I asked with a headtilt.

V.O.T.W: "You got in total 29 skills. [Divine Shapeshifting], [Divine Mastery of-", she droned on about the many skills and ultimate skills that I got.

A/n: Yall remember the skills from the bio right? Yeah, okay. The voice of the world is a omniscient entity that only obeyed God: but since God decided you needed a assistant and companion he decided to make you the new master of the voice of the world. Now the voice of the world only obeys you.

Third Person Pov.
[Refered as Y/n now.]

Y/n blanched and said a little surprised. But a bright smile appeared on his face.

Y/n: "Sweet, but that's overkill but that's fine with me either way." He looked down at his hand, and lifted and tried to summon lightning. Red sparks started to cackle on his palm as a chill grin spread across his expression and used [creation of all things to create a pair of cool sunglasses] he put on his face.

He aimed his palm at a nearby sandy hill and sent a red bolt toward it. The red bolt went at the speed of light. It made contact and explode with red lightning blasting everywhere for a few seconds as they hummed dangerously and disappearing.

Glass was all that was left due to the extreme heat. Y/n had agape mouth, as he closed his jaw with his hand and looked at his hand with slight awe. Damn, that was awesome.

Dimensional Gap.

Ophis opened her eyes and gazed at a spot. She sensed a presence, a presence so strong  she can sense it here. It reminded her of lady chaos. She looked around at the colorful plain.

She missed the silence this place offered.

Great Red: "Oooohhhhh! Now did you see that ophis!" She yelled as she did a barrel roll in the air.

Ophis showed an emotion: annoyance. She wanted to get that stupid red hippie out of here. Oh yeah, she started that organization but they weren't any help getting rid of this moronic red dragon that was stealing her silence.

Great Red: "Oooooooooo- o? Hey, ophis are you even looking? Hah. Just kidding I don't like when you look at my wings anyway." She said and flapped her wings and casually blew a god-killing flame at ophis. Ophis tanked it with a frown.

Ophis: 'I'm going to need that presence help to get rid of her.' She thought and pointed a finger gun at Great red and made a bang motion and disappeared in pink particles.

A/n: Yes, Great red is female, because... why not?

Heaven. The Angel Faction.

Micheal raised an eyebrow. There was a new name that suddenly appeared in the book of life. It was strange, because all the names of the mortals that would come to existence was here already. So to see a new name in the book of life–it was surprising and frightening.

Micheal started to ponder.

Micheal: 'Y/n. No last name for some reason. Is this Father's doing, no, that can't be possible. He's dead unfortunately. But that presence that suddenly appeared from the sky, could it be that is Y/n?' He gazed down at the name in gold.

If so, then. How can a Godlike being name be in the book of life, was Micheal's thoughts. His pondering was interrupted. The door to his office opened and appeared a downright gorgeous female with blond hair peeked in and she had a worried, hopeful expression. Micheal wondered why.

Gabriel came in and rested her 12 golden wings by flapping lightly as she started to say, her gaze at the ground.

Gabriel: "Brother, I- I sensed a presence that came from the sky suddenly. It- it had the same feeling as... Father. Can I go investigate it." Her voice sounded like she was pleading when asked to go and investigate.

Oh dear, she looked so vulnerable when she said that. Micheal felt his heart strings get tugged a bit and sighed. He would feel like he kicked a small cute kitten if he said no. So, if what she said was true about the presence, then was this Godlike being benevolent?

He looked at his sister and sighed. His expression gentle, and he said.

Michael: "You may investigate this presence. But under one condition: if the presence seems hostile. Run, fly away as possible or call out my name." His sister nodded and had a smile on her face.

Gabriel: "Thank you, brother. I will certainly, I promise." She said and flew out in the next second. She looked like as if she disappeared out of existence when she left.

With Y/n

Y/n: "Oohhhh! This is awesome!" Y/n yelled with a bright smile, as he flew around. Y/n blinked and looked next him in the air.

It was being with a head of a falcon and it was floating next to him

Horus: "What is a mortal doing in the sky?" He asked with one eyes gazing at him.

Y/n: "Damn. *whistle* You look so cool right now. So, Mr.?" He tilted his head, as he the God of the sun and kinship, blinked in surprise.

Horus: "Thank you for the compliment, Mortal. I am Horus, a sun God, the God of kinship." He said, as he flaunted his power by making the sun glow brightly behind him, lighting up his form.

A/n: To Be Continued!
Bro, can yall tell all the Norse and Greek and Egyptian, shinto gods names. Because I wanna include them in this story bro.