2

T/m: The fault is in Yn not in you. So, you can marry with someone else and become a father.

Listening this Yn get up from her place, Tae and T/f shout together.

Tae: MOM...
T/f: SHUT UP...Do you know what are you saying?
T/m: I doesn't say anything wrong. If Yn can't be mother, then why Tae has to pay. He can marry someone and have baby with her.
T/f: Yn is my daughter and how can you say this.
Tae: yes mom she is my wife and I love her...I can't even think of living without her.
T/m: Tae I am thinking about your good...I am not saying you to leave Yn. I am just saying marry other girl for a baby.
Tae: No mom don't be selfish for your own son. It will destroy many lifes think about Yn how she will feel seeing her husband with other women...think about that girl how she will feel when she will get to know that I married her just for a baby and mom Yn is my love. I can't do this with her.

Saying this Tae hold Yn's hand and left the house.
During the ride both Yn and Tae were silent Tae was focused on driving and Yn was shedding tears silently.

-After reaching the house

Tae get fresh up and Yn is in the bathroom. He heard sobbing sound coming from bathroom. He got up and start banging on the door.

Tae: Princess open the door. My Queen please open the door.

Tae is getting anxious but Yn is not opening the door.

Tae: love please open the door. Baby open the door or otherwise I will break it.

Before he do something, door moves open reveling Yn her eyes and face were red. Seeing this Tae hugged and she again started to cry in his arms. He took her to bed and lay there with her in his arms.
He kissed her head start patting her back. After some time both drifted in their dreamland.

-Next Day

Yn is in deep slumber but her sleep get disturb by someone's kisses. she open her eyes and see her hubby sitting beside her. He smile at her and said...

Tae: wake up my owner... I had cook breakfast for you.

Tae took Yn in his arms and take her to bathroom. He helped her to get fresh up. After it he sat on the bed and made Yn sat on his lap.
He took breakfast plate from side table and feed her with his hands.

Time Skip

Tae is sitting in living room. Today he took leave from office for her. Yn is done with washing the dishes and she went to living room.
Seeing her Tae spoke.
Tae: Baby let's watch a movie.
Yn: OK honey. You choose a movie and I am coming with popcorn.
Tae: Ok.
-In theater room
Yn and Tae were sitting and watching the movie while eating popcorn. After half hour some intimate scenes of actor and actress start coming and the couple start feeling something in their body. Now both of them get out of control by seeing make out scenes. And they jumped on each other and start eating each other.
Room filled with the sound of moaning and skin slapping.

-In evening
Yn wake up and saw Tae was staring at her. She got shy and hide her face in his bare chest. Seeing her Tae asked.

Tae: Babygirl why are you getting shy now?
Yn hides more in his chest.
Tae: OK now let get up we are going out for a dinner date and their is a dress on the couch wear that dress.

Yn and Tae get ready