1

Bright Sunday morning it is 8 am Sunray hit Yn's soft cheeks and it disturb her sleep. She sat up and see a handsome man sleeping beside her. She realized that both were naked and remember their beautiful moments of last night...
She got shy...Both of them celebrated their 3rd anniversary.
Her cheeks are getting red like a rose...
Suddenly she got flip and her husband hovered over her, he is on the top and She is under him.
- Taehyung said in a deep voice

Good morning wifey. Why are you getting red in this beautiful morning.

- Yn stutter a little and replied

N.no Why I would be getting red.
Tae: Really? ( he asked while raising his brows)
Yn: Y..yeah.

Taehyung started to come close to her face...but she pushed him and get up she was about to run, but she can't and Yn again sat on the bed.

Taehyung: Do you want any help princess?
He said from behind
Yn: shut up, It is because of you.
Tae: What I have done...last night I was just giving you pleasure (he said like a pervert)

Listening this Yn get shy. She was about to say something but before that she was in the air.

Yn: tae what are you doing?
Tae: Baby let's take shower together.

Saying this he went toward the bathroom. Both shower together and get ready.

After shower-

Tae: Baby today we are going back to Seoul. We have flight at 2 pm. And we will stop at your favourite restaurant and eat our lunch.
Yn: OK...

Both of them get ready and left for airport-

Yn's outfit for airport and lunch

Taehyung's outfit for airport and lunch

After some hours they reached to Seoul-

It's been a week they are in Seoul now.