4

Tae and Hana reached Paris. Because of traveling they get tired and fall asleep.
Next Day both wake up late almost in afternoon. Both of them get fresh up and have lunch. They were tired. So, they planned not go anywhere today and do rest in hotel room.
In evening both enjoyed coffee in balcony. The cold breeze was relaxing them and the beautiful sunset was making it more romantic... Hana spoke

Hana: Umm... Tae.
Tae: Yeah
Hana: Let's watch a movie after dinner.
Tae: ok...that's a great idea.

After having dinner in the room both of them start watching the movie.

In Seoul
Yn is having her dinner alone. She is feeling sad and alone. This the first time that she didn't talk to Tae for so many days.  After having dinner. She went in her room. All the memories of her and Tae start coming infront of her eyes but the flash of Tae and Hana's wedding came in her mind and heart broke. Unknowingly her tears start falling. While crying Yn sleep.

- In Paris

After watching the movie Tae and Hana drifted to their dreamland. They were laying at distance but suddenly Tae hugged her waist and Hana also hides her face in his chest.

-Next Day
Hana opened her eyes and see Tae's face near her. She got lost in his beauty. Suddenly Tae also open his eyes and see Hana's face near him. They were staring at eachother.
Suddenly Hana stand up from her place and said

Hana : umm...I am going to take shower. And Today we will go for shopping I want to buy somethings.

Saying she went to bathroom. After taking bath both of them went to do shopping.
Whole day they enjoyed eachother's company. They do shopping.
In the end of the day both of them get tired and have dinner outside.
After having dinner they came back and fell asleep.

- Next Day

Tae wakes up early. He took shower and get ready. He has ordered the breakfast and set the food on the table in balcony.
After this he went back in the room to wake up Hana.
He sat on the bed and said.

Tae: Hana wake up it's morning now.
Hana: Tae let me sleep.
Tae: Hana breakfast is ready, wake up.
Hana: Just let me sleep more 5 minutes.

He forcefully made her sat up on the bed...

Tae: ok now take shower and come for breakfast. Today we will explore the Paris.

Hana took shower and get ready both of them have breakfast and went out for visiting the beautiful places of Paris.
Whole day they enjoyed. First they went to museum and in afternoon they have lunch after that they went many places at last they went to amusement park.
Both enjoyed different rides and different food.
After coming back they had dinner and fell asleep.

- Next Day
They wake up late and get ready. After it they order food. Waiter came inside and said

Waiter: Mam, Sir today In evening there is a party at our hotel as our hotel has completed its 23 years. So you are invited.

After saying this he left the room.

- In evening

Both Tae and Hana get ready for the party.