Chapter 4The Race to Adam [ Year: January 2712 ]

Adam woke up with a bit of pain in his head, but nothing too bad. His mind was racing through the possibilities of what could happen, now that the war was getting close. He put on some clothes, and wore his favorite jacket. A flecktarn camo jacket that came with the tank. He went downstairs to get something to eat, Edward was at the diner table eating his breakfast and told Adam there was a package that was dropped off a bit earlier this morning. Adam did not realize that it already was around 12 am. So it was now more lunch than breakfast, but he did not care much. However he was surprised that something was delivered to him today as he did not have anything that should have come in today, but there have been past deliveries that came way earlier than expected as the tracking code did not work. So he just assumed that, but was curious about what it was.

He quickly got some bread with chocolate sprinkles and grabbed a cup of tea to start the day. He went upstairs and got behind his computer to check a few things he had to check. After 30 minutes of checking some videos and having eaten his food, he brought his plate and cup back downstairs and checked the time to see 12:30 on the digital clock. He asked Edward where he put the delivery, with Edward replying that he put it in the shed on the left of Stormsurge. Adam went to the shed and found the delivery that was mentioned to him earlier. However, something was not right about this.

It was a pretty small crate and had weird text on it. He did not know of anything that he ordered to be that small. At Least, from what he remembers. Opening up the crate was difficult, as it was done with big screws. But after getting it open, he was shocked to see what was inside. A small ball, with lines going around the entire thing. He did not know what it was, or what it was meant to be. He decided to grab it, the moment he grabbed it, he felt a surge of energy go through him, and within seconds he saw a vision. He did not understand a lot of it.

"He saw a structure, left to be found, something was telling him to go find it, find its purpose, before it's too late.

He could hear someone talking to him, while it was vague at first focusing on it, made it clearer

You, my child, are the chosen one, follow the energy, but beware. They are hunting you. Make allies and fight as one. Grow stronger, and the messages will become stronger."

And with that being told to him, the vision stopped. He still held the ball in his hands. But still had no clue what it was.

----Energy readings from Militia and IMC----

Reading through the energy readings that were around to see if anything is unusual or something big is happening. Both Militia and IMC energy readings went off the charts on Gamma-4. Something big is there, something that produced such a massive energy wave, that it reached everywhere within milliseconds.

The readings were caught by senior Officer Mark, who reported it instantly to the commander. Confirming who the IMC is looking for, is on Gamma-4. And whatever was shipped there, is critical to whatever the IMC wants.

The readings were also caught by senior Captain Davie of the 27th IMC fleet, who reported it to his Commander of the fleet. While they were first retreating from Gamma-3, what was remaining of the fleet was redirected to Gamma-4.

The Clock is ticking, a race against time

----MCS James MacAllan----

With the energy reading report in hand, she called the 6-4. While they would take roughly 10 hours to get from Gamma-3 to Gamma-4, they now had to rush. They had to get any possible information as fast as they could. Sending the energy reading to the 6-4 came a rough location of where Adam is.