Chapter 15- Desperate

*Request*

I open my eyes as I hear the door open, realising that Stella must be home from work. I don't get up, still curled up in the corner of the sofa where I fell asleep hours earlier.

I don't know what made me overthink so much today, but it's been tiring. I constantly feel like I'm not good enough for Stella, and now it's like I've convinced myself that she's cheating on me or something because I know that she deserves better.

I don't even know what's going through my head anymore.

"You alright, my darling?" Stella says as she walks into the living room. She's still in her police uniform, and she quickly takes her shoes off before turning to face me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I whisper.

"I can tell when you're not, my love. What happened?"

"Is there someone else?" I ask, turning to face her, "I'm sorry, but I just honestly feel like you deserve so much better than me."

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you, Ivy?" She sternly asks, "I would never even dream of it."

"Well I don't know. I mean, I just feel like I don't mean anything to you. You've been so distant lately."

"I've been busy at work, I told you that the other night. Look, I'm sorry, but I've had a really long day and I don't want to argue with you." She tells me.

"I'm not arguing, I'm just asking. I know you're busy at work, but we need to make time for each other. And currently it feels like I'm the only one doing that." I say, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Don't talk to me like that, Ivy. You know that I'm trying."

I roll my eyes, "Do I? How am I supposed to know that you're making time for me or whatever if you can't show it?"

Stella takes a step closer to me, and I can tell by the expression on her face that she's not happy. I feel bad for having a go at her, but I'm tired of feeling like I'm not even a part of her life anymore.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Or what?" I ask, a small smile on my face.

"Now's not the time, Ivy." She says sternly, "I swear to God, one more time and I will fucking ruin you."

I let out a soft chuckle, "I'd like to see you try."

"I mean it, I'm not in the mood to put up with this attitude." She tells me.

I hold eye contact with her for a few moments before rolling my eyes again, making sure that all of her focus was on me. I might be digging myself a grave here, but part of me is curious as to what she would do whilst she's this pissed at me.

"That's it. Come with me." Stella orders me, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the sofa.

She takes me upstairs to our bedroom, shutting the door behind us before forcefully slamming me up against it. I let out a soft whimper as my back comes into contact with the door, and she presses her knee down on the area right in between my thighs.

"Let's see how brave you'll be in a minute, sweetheart, when I'm making you scream my name over and over again until you can't even feel your legs. You can argue with me as much as you like, but nothing would change the fact that if I was to check how turned on you are right now, I feel like I'd be pretty surprised."

My cheeks turn red at her words, my heart thumping in my chest. Stella pulls my jumper over my head, unclipping my bra and throwing it into the floor. She quickly removes my leggings before walking me over to our bed and pushing me down on it.