Small update :)

Hii everybody!! I hope everyone's having a good day/night and you're all okay!

I've been attached to my English teacher/form tutor for a few years, and she's the most amazing person I've ever met. If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would've been able to cope with everything that I've been through and I don't know what I would've done. She's quite literally saved my life.

However, I got the news today that she's leaving my school at the end of July, and I absolutely broke down. It's not her fault at all, but I know that I'm going to really struggle coping by myself and it's really hard to think about her leaving. There are so many big moments coming up for me next year and it's just sort of really upset me that she won't be there to see them.

As much as I hate to do this, I think it's best for me to take things slow with posting at the moment because it's hard for me to process. It genuinely doesn't feel real for me right now, it was really unexpected and part of me is just hoping this is all a dream lmao.

I'm going to try and update you as much as I can because I really care about you guys so much and I love writing for you all. Writing is usually the thing that I use to take my mind off things but right now, it's hard to find the motivation to do it.

Once again, I'm sorry because I know it's quite sudden and stuff but I want to say thank you all for being so amazing as well. Having so many people on here that care about me brings me so much happiness and I honestly don't even know how to describe it. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you that read my stories.

I hope you have a good day/night and I love you all so much ❤