Chapter 22- I Miss You

I let out a sigh, closing the bedroom door and falling down softly onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I didn't think that Amelie's work trip would feel this long; it's like she's been gone for ages.

It's only been two weeks since she left, and there's still another two weeks before she's back again. I didn't think that not having her here would make me this touch-starved, but I need her so bad at the moment and she's not even here to help me.

I sit up on the bed, leaning back against the headboard as I grab my phone. My finger hovers over the 'call' button, not knowing whether she's busy or back in her hotel room. I don't want to disturb her, but it's almost ten o'clock so she should be finished with work by now.

I press the button, my heart beating rapidly in my chest as I put the phone on loudspeaker. When she picks up the phone, my heart skips a bit, a wide smile on my face.

"Somebody's happy to see me." Amelie smirks, "How are you, princess?"

"I'm okay, how's work going?" I ask.

"Not too bad, it is quite stressful though. I've been lying in bed for about an hour doing absolutely nothing."

I let out a soft giggle and place my phone on the nightstand for a moment to take my jumper off since it's gotten quite warm. Amelie raises an eyebrow, a small smirk playing on the corner of her lips as I throw the piece of clothing onto the floor.

"What?" I ask with a smile as I pick my phone back up.

"You're just so gorgeous."

I blush, trying my best to hide how needy for her I am as I squeeze my thighs together. I'm craving her touch like crazy; I miss having her here so much. But I'm really nervous to tell her that, especially right now.

"What's going on in that pretty little mind of yours?" She asks, noticing that I zoned out for a few seconds.

I decide to tease her a little, a small smirk on my face, "Just thinking about what happened on New Year's Eve, how amazing that was."

I'm not lying, it was amazing. The way that she touched me over and over again until I couldn't even take it anymore, the feeling of her bare body pressed up against mine as she made me feel good, I miss it all so much.

Amelie raises an eyebrow, "What specifically about that night were you thinking about?"

"Absolutely everything. But mostly how incredible you made me feel, how I could barely even walk the next day." I smile, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Are you trying to tease me, love?"

"Maybe." I smile.

"It's incredible how desperate you get for me after only two weeks, not that I'm complaining." She says.

"I just wish you were here to help me out a little." I say, my face turning bright red.

"I don't have to be there with you to help you out, darling." She smirks, "Does my little girl need me to talk her through it?"

I immediately nod, hearing her chuckle softly at my desperation. I lean my phone against something on our nightstand before laying back down so that she has a clear view of me as I listen to her every instruction.

"You're such an obedient girl for me, aren't you sweetheart?" Amelie smirks, her eyes trailing up and down my body, "Take off your T-shirt and bra for me, baby."

My heart thumps in my chest as I remove both pieces of clothing, throwing them somewhere in the bedroom before turning to face her again. As nervous as I am, I'm also really excited for this, hearing her talk me through it as I do exactly what she's asked me to.

"I want you to start by slowly running your hands down your chest until you reach your breasts." Amelie tells me, and I follow her instructions, "Squeeze them for me, love. Imagine it's my hands on your body as you get yourself all worked up."

I squeeze my breasts in my hands, closing my eyes as I struggle to maintain eye contact with her. Taking each of my nipples between two fingers, I pinch them roughly as I try to picture her doing this to me, a soft moan escaping my lips.

"You're doing so well for me, darling." She smirks, "I want you to move those pretty hands down your body and stop once you reach your leggings."

Goosebumps appear on my skin as I do exactly what she told me to do, my hands running down my body slowly. Once I reach the waistband of my leggings, I stop moving my hands, turning to face her once more.

"Remove your leggings and underwear for me, I want to see your gorgeous body."

Slowly, I take off my leggings and underwear, leaving them on the floor before lying back down in the same position. As I look at my phone, I notice Amelie's red face at the sight of my bare body.

"You're so pretty, my love. My gorgeous little princess." She smiles, "I'm sure you'd like to relieve some tension now, hm?"

I nod desperately, squeezing my thighs together as I feel my arousal spilling onto the bed sheets.

"Spread those legs for me, sweetheart."

My face turns bright red as I spread my legs apart, looking up at the ceiling as I feel like I can't even look at her anymore. I keep my hands by my sides until I hear her speak, making sure that I don't so anything wrong so that she doesn't punish me.

"Here's where it gets fun for the both of us." She smirks, "I'm not going to give you any more instructions, sweetheart. I just want you to touch yourself for me, show me how you like to be pleased."

I take a deep breath as I run my fingers through my folds, collecting the wetness on my fingertips before gently pressing down on my clit. I lean my head back onto the pillow, my fingers rubbing tight circles over my bundle of nerves.

"Good girl, darling, keep going for me."

I hear her breathing speed up a little as she watches me, but instead of looking at the camera, I just lean my head back as my mind goes cloudy with pleasure. Slowly, I bring my fingers down to my entrance, teasing myself a little before sliding two fingers inside of me.

I let out a low moan, starting to move my fingers inside of me as I imagine that Amelie is doing this to me instead. My heart beating rapidly inside of my chest, I moan her name as I feel my walls clenching around my fingers.

"Oh, my poor baby. I wish I was there to help you out right now." She says softly, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I nod, increasing my pace and rubbing my clit with my thumb as my fingers thrust inside of me. I spread my legs even further, legs beginning to shake as I feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"I'm so close.." I whine.

"Hold it." Amelie says.

"I can't-"

"You can." She says in a stern voice.

I nod as I try to hold off the feeling, my body feeling like it's going to tumble over the edge at any minute now.

"Come for me, princess."

A loud moan escapes my lips as I throw my head back, my orgasm crashing over me in waves. My eyes roll to the back of my head, my fingers still inside of me as I drag out my high.

After about a minute, I finally open my eyes again, turning to face the camera to see that Amelie's face is bright red, her breathing uneven. Something tells me that I wasn't the only one having a good time there.

"You did so well for me, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." She says with a smile.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"I can't wait to be back home with you, darling. I'll make you feel ten times better than you can yourself."