Chapter 21- Middle Of The Night

I rub my eyes slowly, trying to ignore the tingling feeling between my legs as I glance at the beautiful girl sleeping beside me. I sit up, trying not to wake her as I check the time on my phone.

As much as I would love to tell Tara about the interesting dream I've just had, I don't want to wake her up since it's only about one in the morning. I take a quick sip of water from my bottle on the nightstand before lying back down, facing away from her. It's so difficult to sleep after that dream, images constantly replaying in my mind and distracting me from sleeping.

I close my eyes, trying to forget everything and just go back to sleep when I feel someone's hot breath on my neck.

"Someone had a particularly good dream, I see."

I open my eyes again, slowly turning around to see Tara smirking at me, biting down on her lower lip slightly. She gently runs her fingers through my hair, and I move myself a little closer to her, my body more desperate than ever.

"Awh, sweetheart, I love seeing how needy you are for me. Does my baby need me to make her feel good?" She asks with a smile, and I nod my head eagerly.

"Words, darling."

"Yes please."

"Good girl."

I blush as she climbs on top of me, straddling my hips and pulling the duvet down to the end of the bed. She leans toward, smashing her lips on mine as she buries her hands in my hair. I let out a soft moan and close my eyes, all of my thoughts disappearing as she kisses me.

She smirks into the kiss, one of her hands slowly running up and down my body. I open my eyes as we pull apart, my face turning bright red when she looks at me.

"I need you." I whine breathlessly.

"I know you do, baby."

Tara pulls my t-shirt over my head, throwing it into the floor and holding her arms up so that I can do the same to her. We quickly undress each other, our clothes scattered in random places across the room since we don't pay much attention to them. The only thing that matters is each other.

I lay down, watching as Tara crawls over my body slowly, pushing her hair over one shoulder before leaning down to kiss me again. This time, she directs her kisses to my neck, leaving a mix of gentle and rough marks along my skin.

Whilst kissing me, she slowly spreads my legs apart for her, running two fingers through my folds. Without warning, she pushes both fingers inside of me, starting to move almost immediately.

I turn my head to the side, letting out a shaky moan and giving her full access to my neck so that she can mark me as much as she wants. My eyes flutter closed, my body still exhausted from waking up in the middle of the night.

"Shh, just relax for me, sweetheart. Let me make you feel good." Tara whispers in my ear, her fingers picking up pace as they thrust inside of me.

Her thumb presses down on my clit, rubbing over it in tight circles as I let out a loud whimper. I close my eyes, my mind going cloudy with pleasure and my legs already beginning to twitch. My body feels extremely sensitive already; I know it won't be long before she pushes me over the edge.

I let out soft whimpers and moans as Tara picks up her pace, thrusting her fingers inside of me whilst her thumb rubs over my clit quickly. She continues to trail her kisses down my neck, leaving bruises and love bites all over my skin.

"I'm so close.." I whine.

"I know you are, sweetheart. Just hold on a little longer for me."

My hands grasp onto the bed sheets either side of me, my knuckles almost turning white as I squeeze them roughly. The pleasure feels like too much and not enough at the same time, the only thing I know is that I don't want it to stop.

I open my eyes and see Tara biting down on her lower lip slowly, her eyes trailing up and down my body. I feel a rush of wetness travel downwards as she smirks at me, her fingers picking up pace even more as she thrusts them deeper than I've ever felt inside of me.

As she curls her fingers inside of me, Tara slowly runs her free hand up and down my arm to try and comfort me a little. My mouth falls open at the amount of pleasure, rough moans and whines leaving my lips as my walls clench around her fingers.

"Let go for me, darling."

At her words, I explode over her fingers, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my legs shake violently. I throw my head back against the pillow, fingers grasping onto the sheets tightly.

Tara puts her hand on my jaw, tilting my head so that I'm facing her before she pulls her fingers out of me, slipping them into her mouth. She holds eye contact as she sucks all of my juices off her fingers before finally laying down beside me. She wraps her arms around me, holding me close to her as I almost fall asleep again.

"We'll shower in the morning, baby. Just get some rest for now." She whispers in my ear, her hands running through my hair gently.

I turn around so that I'm facing her, burying my head in the crook of her neck as she holds me close. She kisses the tip of my nose gently, and I look up at her with a soft smile.

"You're so beautiful. You know that, right?" Tara says quietly, a small smile on her face.

I blush at her comment, "You are too, you're gorgeous."

She peppers soft kisses all over my face, a soft giggle leaving my lips as I close my eyes. With one final kiss on my lips, she wraps her arms back around me and pulls me closer.

"You're my everything, sweetheart." Tara tells me, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whispers, closing my eyes again, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiii! I hope everyone's had a good day and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I finally managed to write one lmao but I quite like it!

I've finally finished my first week of exams, and it's going okay so far. I have been focusing a lot on revision but I'm going to try and keep updating for you all :)

❤❤