Chapter 19- Yes Professor

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬), 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 :))

"Izabella, are you paying attention?" Miss Johansson asks me and I snap out of my daydream, looking across the class at her.

"Oh, yeah."

"Would you mind telling me what page of the textbook we're on?"

"Shit." I whisper to myself, opening my textbook and flicking through the pages, "I don't know, Miss."

"Right, you'll stay here after class has ended." She tells me.

"But-" I try to protest.

"Make yourself useful and come hand out these worksheets for me. I expect you to stay in your seat after the bell has rung."

I roll my eyes, getting out of my seat and taking the worksheets from her desk, handing them out to everyone. I'm shit at paying attention during class, but what makes it even harder is the fact that Miss Johansson is incredibly attractive.

I know that may sound odd, but I'm over 18 and in University so technically it isn't illegal. I can't help feeling flustered when I'm around her, she looks absolutely amazing. And it doesn't help that she seems to pick on me the most during our lectures, always trying to catch me out if I'm not listening.

She's a sort of confusing person. She's always been there for me if I'm upset or anxious, but she also constantly acts cold towards me. Although, that's nothing compared to our Principal, she's so strict that everybody is afraid of her.

"Alright everyone, I expect the essay to be handed in on Monday, so you have the whole weekend to complete it." Miss Johansson tells the class as the bell rings.

I stay in my seat as she told me to, only packing up my things and putting them in my bag as I sit there with my arms folded. After everybody has left, Miss Johansson sits at her desk and begins typing on her computer.

"Apologies, I just had to send a quick email. Would you come here for a moment, sweetheart?"

I nod, leaving my bag by my desk and walking over to the front of the classroom. I stand opposite her desk, and she takes her hand off the keyboard, turning to face me.

"It seems you had some trouble concentrating in my lesson today, Izabella. Could you tell me why?" Miss Johansson asks.

"I was distracted." I tell her.

"Hm, by what, may I ask?"

"Nothing specific." I mutter.

Miss Johansson clicks her tongue, standing up and walking over towards me.

"Will you promise to try not to get distracted anymore?" She asks.

"Yes." I tell her, looking down at my feet, too anxious to look at her properly.

She puts her hand on my jaw, tilting it up to look at her, and my face turns bright red. My heart thumps in my chest, butterflies swarming around my stomach.

"Chin up when you're talking to me, love."

I look into her lustful eyes, staying silent as I am way too anxious to speak. Suddenly the door opens, and I turn my head to see Professor Olsen, the Principal, walk in the room. She locks the door behind her, walking over to me and Miss Johansson.