Chapter 17- Office

*Request*

I open the front door, smiling as I notice that Valentina's things are here, meaning she's back from work. I've just gotten back from dropping our two little girls off at their nans, they wanted to stay over and we thought it would be nice to have some alone time.

"I'm back, sweetheart!" I shout, taking my shoes off and hanging my coat up.

"I'm upstairs, love!"

I walk upstairs and knock gently on the door to her office before walking inside. My beautiful girlfriend is sitting in her chair whilst typing on her computer, and it looks like she's had quite a busy day.

"How was your day, darling?" Valentina asks me with a soft smile as I shut the door behind me, walking over to her desk.

"Not too bad, what about yours?"

"Stressful." She answers, "I have a lot of work to catch up on, but it shouldn't take me too long."

"I'll wait for you downstairs if you'd like-" I begin, getting cut off halfway through my sentence.

"No, it's alright. Come here, love." She says, patting her lap with a small smile.

I feel my cheeks burning up as I walk over to her, settling myself on her lap whilst she works. I bury my head in her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her neck as she carries on typing. I don't want to be too distracting, but I also feel a little needy and it would be quite fun to tease her.

I stay still for a while to let her carry on with her work before an idea pops into my head. I start to slowly rock myself back and forth on her lap, my core rubbing against her thigh underneath my dress.

I hear her breath hitch, and I can tell that it's making her go insane. She ignores me for a while until I push it one step further, still grinding on her lap. I press my lips against her neck, trailing kisses and soft bites along her skin as she tries to focus on the computer. A small smile appears on my face when I see her face turn bright red; it's obvious that she's turned on.

"Stop it." Valentina warns me, pressing one hand down on my lap to stop me from moving.

"You're taking forever!" I whine, deciding to play with her a little more, "If I had known you would be taking this long, I would've gone downstairs and found something to occupy myself."

She turns to me with a stern look on her face. That last sentence must've caught her off guard, she seems a little more annoyed than usual.

"I'll give you two choices, my darling." She tells me, "You can either wait here patiently for me to finish my work and afterwards I will give you all the attention you want."

"Or, you can continue acting like a brat and I will personally make sure that you don't come for the next week. Your choice."

I sigh, burying my head back into her shoulder and closing my eyes, deciding to obey her so that I at least get to relieve some tension in a bit.

"That's what I thought. I'll try not to take too long, baby." She tells me, stroking my back softly.

For the next half an hour, I stay in the same position, letting her finish her work like she asked me to. But her words keep replaying in my mind, my face turning bright red as I think about them. She really knows how to get me all worked up.

"See, that wasn't too bad, was it sweetheart?" Valentina says as she saves her work before logging off the computer.

She gives me a small smile before pressing a soft kiss on my forehead, my heart skipping a best at the small action. I climb off her lap, walking over to the door and waiting patiently for her. I see a small smirk forming on her face as she walks over to me, stopping before she reaches the door.