𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒐

[One of the girls- The Weeknd , Jennie, & Lily Rose]

Convenient Store
(Smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

[11:15 pm]
Is this the buldak I want to eat right now, it's probably too spicy for me to eat. I look over to the pink buldak ramen bag, I guess I'll choose this one instead.

I lean back with my pink buldak ramen bag, I walk around the corner seeing another person grabbing a drink from the clear glass fridge. I look foward opening the fridge, seeing the different energy drinks.

I want to stay up tonight to drink and watch my favorite shows. I walk one fridge down opening the next door beside me, I look up seeing the mango energy drink.

Fuck the drink was too high to drink, I'll just step on the fridge. Hopefully I don't break it, I place down my ramen onto the ground. Placing my foot onto the edge of the fridge I reach my hand up having the tip of my fingers on my drink.

"Here let me help you" I hear a man voice state

He leans in behind me, grabbing the drink from the top row. He backs up, letting me get off of the fridge edge. I turn around noticing the memorable man bun with slight dark under eyes.

"Y/n?.." He says with soft widen eyes

"Geto.." I say

"Shit, I'm sorry.." He says quickly remembering the past

I grab the drink from his hand, grabbing my ramen that was on the ground, not wanting to confront of him.

"It's fine Geto, thanks." I say walking away from him

I walk around the corner, passing the aisles going to the front cashier. I feel his presence following behind me holding onto a box of drinks.

"Find everything you need?" The old man ask

"Yes.." I say smiling softly as he scans my items.

"Is he with you?" The man ask

I turn around seeing Geto standing behind me.

"Sure.." I say trying to be nice so he can leave me be

Geto places his alcohol drinks onto the counter as well. I move to the left side of the store so he can pay for my stuff and his.