𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊

[Moments- Jhene Aiko]

Arrange Marriage
(Fluff)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"I'll need some cash after this, Shiu invited me out to a casino." {his now illegal gambling addiction went further then just boats now}

I look outside noticing the sun setting as we drive down a road.

"Why do you keep on gambling? You don't ever win." I say annoyed

I place my elbow on the side of my car door, looking away from Toji who technically isn't nothing to me in my heart.

"Why the hell you care?" He says driving

Toji says that knowing he does it for fun and for his sake not to cause you to fall in love.

I exhale an aggressive breath annoy by his response.

"Because the money that you gamble is my money. My money because we have to be married." I say angered

He lets out a slight chuckle to my sudden regard.

"Listen Y/n, it's our money now so be helpful and share some.." he says

I turn towards my husband looking at him as he is driving us to the gym. The only one thing we have in common is the same place we go to 3 times a week.

"Dickhead." I say rolling my eyes

"You think I wanted to marry you? You're not even my type." He says {lying through his teeth}

Not his type? You're not my type either old man that pays child support with my money.

"You're not ideally my type either." I say

He side eyes me looking down at my black leggings and back up to me. I hate this arrange marriage.

We arrive at the gym walking with silence and tension between us after I started an "argument". Which it wasn't because it was a genuine question but he rather not answer.

I look over noticing his usual gym outfit his black compress shirt the tightens his upper area. And his normal grey sweatpants to combine with. We walk inside scanning our bar code, I look at one of the mirror with my black leggings and black crop top.

Toji walks away from a distant heading far away from me, to a specific machine. I wave hello to the workers then I walk towards the bar bell to start off with some squats.