𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒂

[Speak to me- Rain]

[Speak to me- Rain]

Petals
(Smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

I let out a sigh in front of my apartment door, ready to eat and sleep and repeat the night. I push my hair back combing through the messy nest. I grab the key from my right pocket, pushing it through the lock.

"Mochi I'm home.." I say calling out to my black and white pattern cat

I kick off my shoes, expected my cat to come up to me greeting me from work. I look down again noticing a pair of shoes that are recognizable by the size.

"Hiromi..." I whisper under my breath smiling

I look back up walking up the step of the front of my house, I drag my swollen feet from working all day inside. I look towards my kitchen not noticing anyone.

I look down near the corner noticing that Mochi had been fed because there was some small amount of food that was left over. I look back up noticing on the counter a small purple note with writing on it.

"Don't be scared. It's me love, come upstairs."

I drop the note back on the counter, turning around. Walking towards the stairs noticing the small red petals leading upstairs. I walk up the stairs following  the roses that were scattered towards my bed room.

I unbutton the first to two top button of my blouse standing in front of my door. I open the door noticing my boyfriend still not in any sight.

I hear the sound of bath water stop coming from my bathroom that is connected to my room. I look up seeing Mochi laying on my bed sleeping.
I smile to myself happily, hearing the soft footsteps come up towards the door way of my bathroom.

His tired eyes looking at me with his messy tie being loose on his chest.

"Hiromi, why are you here?" I let out a happy sigh

He walks towards me, standing in front of me.

"I know I usually come over weekends but I wanted to surprise you, I won a case early.." he says

He pats my hair, pushing it back. He leans down closing his eyes kissing my forehead, the comfort of his kiss made me feel warm inside.

"But what's up with the roses?" I ask as he leans back

"Well I want you to relax, so come.." he says