𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐

[The birds PT2- The Weeknd]

Professor
(Smutt, disclaimer y'all are in college not high school, also this one shot has a job that's different from usual. So if you aren't comfortable with being a top less maid you can skip :)

{Don't forget to vote :}

During the day, I was a student I'd learn I'd get new things in my brain. But now as my side hustle was in the afternoons and on weekends leaving me tired every day.

Skipping classes was not an option right now, I have payed for this college and now I will learn. I look up with dark under eyes catching eye with the talkative professor, he's new.

Every girl has been fanning over him, he just arrived this Monday and every girl has been suddenly wanting to come to class with full beat makeup. I won't lie they look beautiful but everyone knows, everyone knows why.

I look away from his blue ocean eyes, not wanting to even be seen since my long afternoon. Last night was the longest I ever clean a house, the lonely men always call me at night expecting me to give it up because it's night.

But it's not even possible to touch me during my job, I always kept a little something on me. I feel a vibration come from my pocket, I got up from laying my head down.

*sweet sweet*

That was his username seriously? I look at the company app, noticing the message of my tonight customer.

: do you mind if you wore your hair up ?

Weird question, I thought to myself. Like you want a topless maid in your house cleaning and all you care about is me putting my hair up?

I grab the backs of my hair pulling my hair back seeing if I like the view I see in my camera app. Well it's not that bad, I'm getting paid that's all that matters.

:sure it's fine

I place my hair back down dreading the rest of the class, half lidded eyes almost full asleep. Then suddenly everything went black, I was full asleep, I did not listen or even hear class being dismissed.

"Y/n?" A voice wakes me up

The print of the table is on the side of my cheek , even a small drool came from my mouth. Half gone and half still here, my professor standing in front of me with a laptop in his hand.

I wipe the small drool off of me, staring up at him, then looking around realizing everyone is gone.

"Shit, shit - I rub my eyes looking back up at him-