𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝑰𝑰𝑰

[Get up- New Jeans]

[Get up- New Jeans]

Party
(Fluff)
[Last Part]
[No curses or sorceress]

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Geto can you pass me a water bottle?" I ask the raven hair man

To my left was my guy friend since high school, it's been a week since the party. A week since I pass by my friends ignoring them completely after the situation with Sukuna.

He only text me once since that day, he just text me.
"Wya"

And that was the same night I walk off like cmon do better. Geto passes me water bottle out of the cooler that was right in front of him. To my right sitting beside me also is Gojo, we are on a log outside with nature.

The bonfire smokes goes in the air as soft music plays with only close friends. Gojo, Geto, Shoko, Nanami, Utahime, Choso, Atsuyu, Toji (he's only there for food), Mei Mei which she's weird asf.

"Thanks" I smile softly thanking him

"Yea you're welcome." He says soothing

The moon was already out, the cricket sounds could be heard in the backyard of Gojos home. I look at the bonfire, looking at the wood burning sizzling, the summer has ended some weeks ago.

Fall season has started so it's nice to have warm camp fire. I grab my phone off my lap looking at my Lock Screen noticing no new messages from no one. I sigh a little wishing someone would text me.

"Y/n you okay?" I hear a voice ask

I turn to Geto who has his hair down today.

"Yea just tired." I say

I grab my bottle off the ground taking a few sips.

"Your job got you tired ?" He question in concern

"No it doesn't stress me much just tired lately." I respond

"Y/n do you need me to drive you home ?" He questions

His face turns into concerns as he is man spreading in black sweat pants and a black hoodie.

"No no I want to be here don't worry-"

I say smiling then we hear someone walking up on the dirt of the backyard. I look up making eye contact with Sukuna, who looks annoyed to be here.