༄1.23༄

"Hot. My insides are burning." Jericho clutches her chest. "How was he able to escape from the Amber?" Guila asks. Seraphina yelps and wraps her arms around Meliodas when he moves to grab his sword, slicing Guila's hand off. Guila screams at this. "How dare you!" She shouts. Meliodas drops her hand. "Meliodas. Can you put me down please?" Seraphina asks. The blonde obliges and puts her down. Seraphina runs over to Elizabeth and sighs. Meliodas swipes his hand sending a wave of power at Guila, knocking both her and Jericho down. "I don't believe it. One little wave caused a huge blast like that?" Jericho asks. She then notices Guila. "No!" She grabs the hand and rushes to Guila's side. Jericho uses a spell bead to heal Guila. Guila wakes up, flexing her fingers, "I owe you one." She tells her.

"This wasn't the plan. I thought that it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!" Jericho says, scared. "That's not my area. But he's giving off disturbing magical energy. It's almost as if..." Guila trails off, looking at Meliodas through the dust. "That's some seriously bad news, Jheri curl!" Ban says, crouching behind the girl. "The name's Jericho!" The lavender-haired girl corrects, reaching for her sword. "Oh, sorry. I went on ahead and healed myself." Ban says, standing up and scratching the back of his head. "Oh, nice spell beads. You guys have got some fun little toys." He says, holding the beads between his fingers. "Hold on! When did you..." Guila trails off. "Hey, watch out!" Ban warns, seeing Meliodas charging at them. Ban lunges at Meliodas, trying to stop him. "Captain, is it still really you in there-" Meliodas sliced him in half without a care in the world.

"What in the world's going on, here?" Elizabeth wonders. "I don't know, but I don't like it." Seraphina grabs her and pulls her close. "Elizabeth! Seraphina, are you feeling okay?" Hawk asks, walking back over to the princesses. "I'm fine, Hawk. How's Sir Meliodas doing? Do you have any idea?" Elizabeth asks. "Hell, if I know! Is that crazy-ass guy really Meliodas?" Hawk asks. "He's... scary." Seraphina puts a hand on her chest. A loud explosion happened behind Hawk, causing the princesses and pig to scream. The dust cleared and in front of them stood Meliodas. The white-haired woman gasps looking around. The patch of land around them was isolated. She slowly looks up at Meliodas. The blonde leans over to Elizabeth and sniffs her. "Sir Meliodas?" She questions. Meliodas turns to Seraphina and leans closer to her. Seraphina leans back but Meliodas keeps getting closer.

Seraphina holds a hand in front of her, closing her eyes. Meliodas grabs her hand, with a rough possessive force. The girl opens her eyes and finds Meliodas staring at her with his expressionless face. In the corner of her eye, she could see Elizabeth watching in confusion. Before she could react, Meliodas pulled her close and crushed his lips against hers. The kiss was fierce, raw, and driven by raw instinct instead of affection. Seraphina gasps and her eyes widen. At that moment she remembered something.

༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄

The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky in hues of orange. Princess Seraphina strolled through the palace gardens, her mind filled with the events of today. Although she was exhausted she was also quite happy, having convinced her adoptive parents to allow her to accompany Barzard of Flame on his upcoming mission. She looks up at the sky and sighs. There are footsteps behind her causing her to turn quickly and sigh, putting a hand over her heart when she sees her personal guard, Holy Knight Grand Master, Meliodas. "You scared me." She laughs a bit. Meliodas chuckles holding something behind his back. "What's that?" Seraphina asks, walking towards him. "Something special for someone special." Meliodas replies.

Seraphina cocks a brow at him. Meliodas holds a box out for Seraphina. "Hmm?" The princess takes the box and opens it revealing a white beaded bracelet with the Danafor symbol on a charm. "I went to the jeweler and had him make this just for you." Seraphina takes the bracelet in her hand. "I chose white because it matches your hair. I thought you might like it." The blonde tells her. "It's beautiful." Seraphina puts it on. "I'll wear it everywhere I go." Meliodas chuckles and scratches the back of his head. "I'm glad you like i--" He's cut off by Seraphina pulling him in for a kiss. Meliodas' eyes widen but he relaxes and wraps his arms around her waist pulling her close, deepening the kiss ever so slightly.