Chapter 3- Post to Be

Justin's POV

She was something else. That I knew.

I grinned to myself. I was gonna get her in my bed tonight.

Looking around I noticed a red head biting her lip and I winked at her. She slowly tried to walk to me seductively and I almost laughed out loud. She looked like she had something stuck up her ass.

But whatever, she had a killer body and I was gonna fuck her in the bathroom stall.

She was in front of me now and she immediately smashed her lips onto mine. I could feel her lipstick smudging my lips but I was too busy grabbing her ass to care.

She moaned and I groaned when she grabbed me with her claws. Shit that hurt.

We made our way to the bathroom and once we were done, I put on my clothes and left her there. I walked out of the bathroom and into the dance floor in front of the stage.

The song changed and I noticed it was suddenly a little darker and I remembered my lip lock with little red. I shook my head, she was a horrible lay. I shivered at the thought and looked at the stage.

There were laser lights of all colors shooting around and the song wasn't really something anyone could strip to but god damn. When She came out in nothing but in lingerie, I praised god for that chick.

She moved across the stage and our eyes locked.

Her eyes were glued to something on my face but not my eyes. And that's when I realized she was staring at the lipstick.

I shrugged and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a smug look.

I raised an eyebrow at that and she smiled and walked in my direction.

I was so sure she was gonna give me a lap dance but when she walked right passed me, bumping our shoulders my jaw dropped and I turned around.

She sat on a guys lap. I admit he wasn't ugly but I was way better looking... After all I am....

Justin Drew Bieber

She smirked at him and he openly grabbed her ass. I was pissed and I didn't even know why. I wiped my lips on my white t-shirt and made my way to her and that guy.

She saw me coming and her eyes widened.

Crystals POV

I was grinding myself onto this guy that was sort of cute but definitely not my type.

I noticed Justin was coming our way and quickly got off of him. The guy seemed angry and grabbed my wrist.

"Hey what the f*ck, finish what you started!" He glared at me and pulled my hand.

I gave him a disgusted look and shook my head,"No! Get off of me!"

"Common stop being a teasing sl*t!"

"She said get the f*ck off of her dipsh*t!" I heard him and saw him before I registered that this was a strip club, I could get fired.

But I was too late, Justin had already knocked the guy out and security was already rushing to us. My boss was furious to say the least because he simply pointed to the doors. I obeyed, I felt Justin following me and once we were outside I glared at him.

"Are you happy?"

He shook his head and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry you lost your job, I'll take you home."

I refused to give him anything.

"No."

I then began my long walk home. I was stopped by a car honking and noticed it was a white frisker.

He yelled at me from inside,"Get in!"

"No!"

One. Two. Thr-

"Crystal, Get the fuck into my car"

"N-"

And somehow I was over his shoulder and into his car in less than three minutes.

He tossed me his hoodie seeing as I was half naked and I thankfully put it on.

And so began the drive to his house.

______________

_________________

______________________

So sorry for the year long wait! Seriously, like I'm really sorry.

This is my second account as my first is - Biebernlovatoxp

I have like 10 stories on that account that I have to update so it's really hard to keep track.

Again sorry, I'm updating tomorrow too!!!

And meanwhile, why not check out my stories on my first account?

Pretty pleaseee lol it's okay if you don't!

I'll follow back on both accounts, don't worry!

Thanks for reading and please!

Vote and comment!

-Callie