Chapter 4- Double Tap

Crystals POV

The ride was about as awkward as the scene from Easy A where the brother knows he's adopted but his parents deny it all and ask how he knew... It was hilarious because Justin had his thinking face and it almost looked like he was constipated... It was awkward because I couldn't laugh out loud. So I bit my lip, really hard.

I wasn't shocked to see a really expensive looking house standing in front of me when we pulled into the gates. He was obviously really rich and of course, pop sensation Justin Bieber... Oh however will I live with myself if I don't marry him!!?!?!

Gag me, spank me, grind me, fuck me up the ass and call me Tina because that is NEVER going to happen.

I let out a giggle... My thoughts are really weird.

Justin glanced at me like I was crazy then turned off the ignition and got out.

I smiled at him as he opened my door. So the kid could be a gentleman... Awww how cute.

"Sweetheart, I am anything but cute."

I let out a bark of laughter and walked around him.

"Yeah, okay, what are you? Like 16?"

His eyebrows furrowed and he growled in realization I just wounded his ego.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me flush against the hood of the car.

I gasped when I felt his thing on my pelvis. Holy-he was huge...

He smirked at me and lowered his head placing hot wet kisses all across my neck. I had put my hair into a bun so my neck was free game for him. I couldn't help but moan when I felt his tongue gliding around my neck.

"And to answer you, I'm Justin Drew Bieber baby, and I'm 21."

I moved my head back and placed a hand on his chest before laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You think that just because you're-and I quote- Justin Drew Bieber, you can just get anygirl-better yet- anything, you want. And bro, sorry to break it down for you but life doesn't work like that."

Realization that I just sibling zoned him AND told him he wasn't that great hit him right smack across the face and I couldn't help biting my lip to stop from howling in laughter. He was frowning deeply.

I noticed his eyes held emotions that actually did come across as scary. His eyes became intense and challenging and I rose an eyebrow before crossing my arms over my chest.

He smirked ever so slightly and tilted his head to the side. His arms running over my curves and I almost shuddered at the cool air that hit me when his arms let me go. He then leaned so close our noses were brushing before he replied.

"Oh Really?"

"Ye-"

Before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine and I let out a content sigh when he nibbled on my lower lip. His hands were cradling my face but soon they moved around my waist. My hands explored his hair and chest. His tongue swept across my lower lip and when I refused to give him access, his right hand wandered to my ass. He squeezed it and I let out a moan. His tongue fought for dominance and I tried to keep up but he won. He tapped the back of my thigh and I was going to jump and wrap my legs around his waist when I heard a shriek.

"Justin! What the hell!!"

We both turned to the source and my breathing paused. Last I heard the two broke up but like I said, I could care less. So yeah, I was a bit shocked to see Selena Gomez standing in front of both of us.

She was glaring at me and when she opened her mouth to say something, Justin stopped her.

"Selena, What the fuck are you doing here?"

She rolled her eyes,"If you were gonna have a stripper over I wouldn't have came."

"Why are you here?" He narrrowed his eyes.

I slowly started backing away and Justin caught on. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side. Well fudge nuggets.

"Chill, your mom told me you were getting out of control and since I'm so amazingly cool and pretty and gorgeous and beautiful and sexy and smart and did I mention-"

Justin huffed before letting out a chuckle. "get on with it."

"Well, I came. Seriously Justin, when are you gonna learn that drinking and girls aren't everything?"

"That day will come when you finally tell Zedd you're pregnant."

I couldn't help it. I gasped and my eyes widened.

She quickly glared at Justin and turned to me. "Look, can you leave. He doesn't need you tonight."

Justin glared back and pushed me into him. "Calm down I wasn't planning to have sex with her, although-" He turned to me and winked. I looked down at the floor before snorting and crossing my arms.

"Not in this life time godzilla."

Selena let out a laugh,"Wow that's a first." She then turned to me and grinned,"Not many girls can say no to him, me included until I met my boyfriend." Well she just went 180 on me.

I smiled back and shot Justin a look as if to say, 'I don't want you and I'm proud'.

I grinned when he growled at me.

Selena glanced at her phone and her eyes widened.

"Justin, I got to go. I just came here to tell you as a very concerned friend. You have to settle down someday." She shot me a wink before walking off to her car.

I let put a low whistle before turning to him with my arms still crossed.

"Well aren't you just mind-blowing?" I meant it sarcastically but Justin smirked at me before wrapping his arms tighter around me, pulling me chest to chest with him.

"Hell yeah, baby."

________________
_
_________________________
_
________________________________

Please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

-Callie