Chapter 1- Swap it out

Sorry guys, haven't had time. Finals are coming and today is Winter Formal so yeah..

_________________________

Chapter 1- Swap it out

Song of Chapter: Swap it out-Justin Bieber

Justin's POV

I looked at her and remembered I had to put my A-game back on so I smirked and asked her "What's your name Shawty?"

She laughed and replied "That doesn't matter."

I raised an eyebrow confused, no one ever not said their name to me. It was like they thought I would remember it but she doesn't ask for me to remember... Maybe she's just shy..?

"Do you not want THE Justin Bieber to know your name?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed exasperated. Was she-annoyed of me..? No. No no. No. No one was annoyed of me! ha!

"Full of yourself much?"

I smirked and nodded. Why would I lie?

She just shook her head and began to get out of her seat... WTF? Did I say something wrong...?

"Hey, what about going to my place...?"

She just smirked and said "Your just not my type, sorrynotsorry."

My smirk instantly fell and I was shocked to say the least. Did I, Justin Drew Bieber just get rejected by a girl?

And did she just say I wasn't her type?!? I'm Justin Drew Bieber, I'm everyone's type.

She wants a challenge? Lucky for her I like challenges. And I full on accept this one.

I got out of my train of though when I saw her walking away.

Would it be wrong if I said she had a nice ass...?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Crystals POV

I walked away from him calmly. He was a douche, anyone could see it from a mile away. Although I had an attraction to him, I was not gonna sleep with him for a car. He would probably just take control and I'm a woman who likes to be dominant.

I sighed as I went backstage. He couldn't get me in here and at least I had time to dress up.

See the thing is, I dance one song every night but since I'm so sexy(people tell me) I get more than 15,000$ yes, that is a lot of money but I think that it's an okay amount. I'm not a prostitute.
But if you give me more than 30,000$ and your hot a'f, I take it.

Oh and let's not forget. I'm a conartist. Let me explain, I sleep with men and occasionally they bring me to their place and I get a chance to steal anything and in return they get their meaningless sex. I of course get money and occasional car keys or watches that I sell.

I'm not a bad person, but once you've been down you never want to go back. I of course have been up and I, thank you very much, would like it to stay that way.

Oh, my bad. Forgot to introduce myself. So my name is Crystal Marie Johnson. I am a 20 year old stripper/conartist/whatever you wanna call me by night and by day I am a /A+student/college attendant/ whatever.

I go to Stanford University.

My parents had disowned me at the age of 17 when they found out that I was a stripper. Of course, they knew I wanted to attend college and they said they would pay for it but like the unwanted child I was, they had decided they aren't gonna pay if I was just gonna turn out like a slut. Their words not mine. By the next year I had gotten more than enough money to take care of myself and had started to attend the Uni. Along the way, I decided to keep doing what I did. I knew the risks before and I had still accepted. I am still here after 3 years and I like it here. Me and the other girls are close, I'm also on first name bases with the owner.

So you can say my life is pretty much ok... Or not. It's not like I give a fuck.

I got dressed in tight jeans and a long sleeved off the shoulder top. I put on some cute peach heels.

I checked my make up and got myself ready to most likely see Justin. I knew his name and I knew him but I was not going to drop dead for him. Hell no. Guys did that for me.

I walked out of the backstage area and noticed he was now flirting with a brunette. He whispered something in her ear and smirked at her. She giggled and nodded. I laughed in my head. Wow. He was gonna have to do more than that to get me now. I was easy for all the right people but he was not getting what he wanted from me. Nope.

I think he felt me staring at him because he turned his head and winked at me. I wasn't shocked, so I smirked and winked back.

I knew he would keep his eyes on me to see my reaction but if I was being honest with you. I didn't have a reaction, he was after all Justin Bieber. He could get any girl he wanted and I knew I wasn't anything to him, so why would I be phased if he was flirting with some girl? I shouldn't, and I'm not.

To sum it all up, he wants to see me get jealous, but I got some other plans.

I smirked mischievously and he raised an eyebrow.

This is gonna be good.

I walked up to him mustering the best fake cry I could and said "How could you! If I had known you had STDs I never would have slept with you! And after everything you give me aids too!" I kept fake crying and turned to the girl "You should leave while you still can, you don't want to end up like the rest." She first looked shocked and then she did something I knew she would do. She turned and slapped him. She then proceeded to run out the door and I turned to look at him wiping my eyes. I expected him to be pissed but all he did was put his hand on his cheek and say "God damn, not the face." I laughed and he turned to me. He grinned at me and said "Really? Std? Aids? that's the best you got...?" I just shrugged. I would have said I was pregnant but that really wouldn't stop anyone from having sex with him. He just shook his head and laughed "You should have said you were pregnant then maybe if she didn't believe us, we could do the real thing." He raise his eyebrows suggestively which made me laugh harder. Once I was don't laughing, I put my hand on his shoulder and stood tall.

"Maybe Next time."

I then proceeded to walk out the door of the strip club.

He shouted just as I was almost out the door "So there's gonna be a next time!?!" And if I didn't know any better, I would have said he was excited about it.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Chapter 2 coming soon...

Vote and comment!

Check out my other stories on biebernlovatoXP!

Oh and check out Trockyfame 's Justin Bieber imagines book &request!

Peace,love,&Drugs!!
-Mostly drugs!

(Jk)

-C:) I'm not even joking like ughhhhhh I forgot to press publish... *facepalms*