Prologue (She's Confident.)

Song of Chapter: Confident -Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper

Date: July 25, 2013

Prologue - She's Confident.

Justin's POV

I had just walked out of the shower when I got a call from my bro Twist.

(T=Twist, J=Justin)

T=Aye bro, you down to hit up a club?

J=Yeah, just let me get changed, but uhm what’s the occasion?

T=Haha, I heard there’s a new girl at Club Pro. We got to check her out, they say she’s the finest.

J=Aight, but you know only the JB can be the judge of that.

T= Haha man, we know we know. So Ima pick you up at 10:30pm, Aight?

J= AIght bro, see you then.

*End of Convo*

New Girl? aha.

And she's the 'Finest'.

I’ll be the judge of that. She won’t even know who I am once I’m finished with her.

*3 hours later, after he FINALLY decided on something to where.*

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. (He's wearing what he wore to the Mayweather vs Canelo Fight 2013)

Ya did it again Biebs, You look sexy a'f! I winked at myself and made way downstairs. I checked my watch which was made of pure gold and it was 10:45 pm. Whoops.

Oh well, I’m Justin Bieber. I always have to be fashionably late.

I heard a honk and grabbed my wallet, (not that I’ll need it) and iPhone 6, yes they exist. I got hooked up 'cause ya know. After all, I am THE Justin Bieber.

I walked out the door and saw my bro Twist waiting for me in a Black Range Rover. Nice.

I opened the door and sat down "Let’s see if this bitch really is the 'Finest.'"

He laughed and smirked "From what I’ve been told, bro she is. But I call dibs first."

"Aight" I said and smirked.

*Skipping the car ride.*

We walked in and I immediately took a seat at the bar. This was going to be hilarious.