Chapter 2- Show Me

Chapter 2- Show me

Song of Chapter- Show me, Kid ink ft Chris brown

Crystals POV

I had been working on my long term research assignment for eight hours straight and I absolutely needed a break.

I was going to work in an hour so I decided to get changed and hang out there for a while.

Slipping on a black dress that came about mid thigh, I grabbed some black stilettos. the dresses sleeves came to about 3/4 of the way down and had lace on both sleeves. It was elegant yet sexy so I thought it was perfect for tonight since I had not received anything from a man in a week because I so much school work.

~.~

Once I was at the club the security let me in and I went straight to the bar.

Ordering 2 jacks and a shot of vodka and downing all I went to the dance floor.

I was the type of girl to sway her hips alone and not give 2 shits for whoever was watching.

I did just that.

A man came from behind and placed his hands on my waist.

I could tell who it was from just the scent.

Justin Drew Bieber.

"Hey there sexy" he spoke in a deep husky voice and this made me shiver.

I turned around still dancing and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He didn't seem surprised and for some reason I questioned 'Did he know it was me?'

I smiled sexily and replied with "Hey there handsome."

"Ya know I'm beginning to wonder when your gonna show me something" he all but whispered in my ear as the song played.

I lowly moaned. Holy shit. This guy could turn me on!

I put my lips next to his ear brushing against it, then lowered them to his neck before kissing it and saying "Don't hold your breath."

He groaned and I knew I needed to go if I wanted to keep myself sane.

So I left him standing there and walked away.

He tried chasing after me but it was my time to shine.

~.~

Short because next chapter will be his point of view.

Vote and comment!

Thanks for reading

-C