Obsessive

For days, maybe even months, these cameras have been installed in every room of her apartment, and I want to be able to see everything that goes on there, the activities, the people, the guests, be they family, friends or just plain guests.

I'll even sneak in when she's asleep, just to peek at her body when she's asleep, or caress her body through the fabrics covering it, listen to her plaintive moans while admiring her panties moisten under my touch, I've even rubbed myself directly against her until I came.

I usually leave her like this, covered in my semen, and that's what turned me on so much, because as soon as she woke up, I'd be watching her to see what state she was in. I wanted to possess her, no, she already belonged to me, I wanted to subdue her, I wanted to see her beg me to fuck her, I wanted to see her choke on my cock with tears in her eyes, cover her face with my semen.

She's an obsession for me, it wasn't love, no. I wanted to make her my bitch, my pet that I could fuck whenever I wanted. That's why I had to carry out this plan, kidnap her and sequester her so she'd become totally dependent on me.

I'd have to be discreet and stage a credible disappearance. In any case, I could never be a suspect in her abduction, I was very meticulous.