The Beginning

"Please Don't do this"

"Just shut up and take it like a good girl"

A few tears rolled down her cheeks while he bent down and kiss her on her lips before she felt it inside her.

2 Days Earlier

Marinette - Ok Mama I'm off.

Sabian - Wait Marinette come here.

Marinette stop walking and turn around to look at her mother. She was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. 

"Yes?"

Sabian - Look take this and buy some groceries for the love of God.

Marinette - There's no more food?

Sabian - Now you know when your father gets drunk or high he eats up everything in this damn house. This $100 should at least be enough to make dinner for 5 days.

Marinette - Ok I'll pick it up after school. 

Sabian - Ok also don't tell your father about the money got it?

Marinette - I won't love you see you later.

Sabian - I love you too.

After she said that Marinette left the room. She knew that the food she brought 3 days ago wasn't going to last. It was a little annoying but she couldn't complain she wasn't the one paying for things. 

Marinette mother was the only one who paid all the bills and put food on the table. For years her father had been addicted to drugs and gambling. He steals money from her mother and also steals some of her things to sell.

Her mother was a hated woman around town. She would sometimes sleep around with Married man whenever she need extra money. 

Her mother wasn't that old she was only 38 and still looked amazing.  Her mother didn't care because she had a child at home that she needed to take care of.

Because of this a lot of people didn't like her either. Marinette was the younger version of her mother. She was slim and thick. She was 5'5 and had very long Raven blue hair it was 22 inches. 
She had blue bell eyes and roses cheeks.

She didn't have any friend or many hobbies. She really didn't like being around people anyway. The thing that bothered her was the Bullying.

So many people call her all kinds of names. She would sometimes get harassed by the boys and in her school and also older man on the streets. 

( I feel like all my new stories are kind of the same when it comes down to this.)

"Hey Marinette your looking good today" Said one of her fathers friends. 

He was sitting on the corner of the street drinking some liquor with some other man.

Marinette didn't say anything to them she just kept walking.

"Shit you can keep on ignoring me I'll be over this weekend to see you. I hear your Turing 19 in 4 months when that come I'll back sure to give you the best birthday gift you ever received.'

After he said that some of the man started laughing hard. Marinette just began walking a little faster to get away from him.

~ With Tom ~