~ First Morning ~

"You 4 after going to be taking care of her for the day. " Adrien said while fixing his shirt.

Chloe - What you have to be kidding me!

Kagami - I know right!

First of all shut the fuck up and stop yelling in here before you wake Marinette up" Adrien said to them before Turing his head to look at the naked woman who was laying  under his blankets.

Adrien - Also I hire Sabrina to be her personal maid. She's going to get her anything she need or want. And she's also going to help her out with everything.

Alya - Is there a specific time you want her to wake up?

Adrien - I'll give her till 1:30 pm she needs time to rest up.

He knew that the girl was going to be tired and he knew that she was going to be in a lot of pain whenever she woke up.

Kagami - Honestly I don't even know why I have to do this it's not even my job. I don't feel like baby-

Before she could even finish her sentence Adrien had back handed her. The ring that he had on his finger cut her on her cheek and also her lips.

Kagami gasped before grabbing her face. Chloe and the others watch as blood streams from her face.

Adrien - I didn't fucking ask you if you wanted to or if you didn't. That was a order. Next time you ever talk back to me I'll fuck you up. Now dose anyone else have something to say?

After he said that the other's looked away. They knew not to say anything to Adrien. They didn't even know why Kagami even dare to talk like that in front of him.

Adrien - That's what I thought now leave.

After he said that the woman left his room. He let out a groan when he looked down at his floor to see blood on it

Not only did he order a maid to come and clean up the blood but he also told Sabrina to come in.

Sabrina - Good Morning Mr. Agreste.

Adrien - Morning, look you're going to start taking care of my....new toy. You're only responsibility is keeping up with her and fulfilling her needs. If anything happens to her you need to be willing to put your life on the line for her as well.

Sabine - Yes of course.

Adrien - Make sure you help wash her up and be gentle with her I'm pretty sure she's going to be hurting whenever she wake up.

Sabine - Yes sir I will.

After she said that Adrien fixed his shirt and grabbed his thinking before leaving the room.

Sabrina let out a little sigh before turning around to look at the young lady who was laying in the bed. She felt so sorry for the young girl. She had hickeys and bruises going up and down her neck.

Sabrina - You poor thing let me get a nice hot bath prepared for you.

After speaking to herself she left the room to go prepare her bath. While she was in the bathroom Marinette slowly begin to wake up from her sleep.

As soon as she was fully awake and was aware of her whereabouts she felt the pain shot through her body.

She could feel the pain from her head all the way down to her toes. She had never felt nothing like it before. Her head was pounding and spinning at the same time and she was hurting down below as well.