Adrien

Warning this chapter will be a little brutal for people if you're not interested in that please do not read it you have been warned

When Adrien enter his room his took his shoes off and sat his gun down in his save spot.

He rolled his shoulders before walking over towards his bed. Laying in it was the woman who he met just a few day's ago. She looked so sexy laying in his bed with the clothes Alya had gave her.

She look so clean and looked at peace. Sadly for her that was all good to go away because he was going to fuck her until she wouldn't be able to even move.

While she was sleeping he walked to his closet.  He came back out with hand cuffs in his hands. He took her soft hands and put them over her head. He had a special metal pole in his wall because of the hand cuffs.

He made sure to cuff her hands tightly before leaving her alone to go wash his ass.

~ 35 minutes later ~

Marinette was laying in the bed sleeping peacefully. She was in a good sleep deep until it was time for her to wake up. When she did she tried to rub her eyes.  Her heart stop when she couldn't feel her arm's.

She looked up to realize that her hands were cuff to something. She started panicking when she hear the sound of a door opening. 

"It's about time your up. I was going to fuck you in your sleep."

She quickly turn her head when she heard the male voice.  Her face turn red when she seen him standing near the bathroom door with nothing but a towel on.

She couldn't help but look at his build body. On his muscular right arm he had tattoos all over it. All of his tattoos looked scary and look like they had meaning behind them. He had a perfect 8 pack going down his stomach as well.

She felt like his green light eye's were glowing in the almost dark room. She watch him walk over towards her. Her heart begin beating faster the closer he got. To say she was terrified was a understatement.

She was wanted to cry, she wanted to get loose from the hand cuffs and run away, she wanted to go home and be with her mother.

Adrien - Damn the outfit that you have on looks so sexy on you. Sadly I'm going to have to rip it apart.

After he said that tears begin falling from her eyes. Unfortunately for her  the blonde didn't care, he just climbed into bed and spread her legs apart. Her Face turn red because she knew she didn't have any panties on underneath the dress.

Adrien - Pink and fresh i love that. Before we continue I have to make you wet.

Marinette face turn more red when she seen him lower his head to her private area. She had never had anyone ever see her down there not even when she was at the doctor office.  The fact that his face was near her aera made her want to close her legs.

She let out a shaky moan when she felt something wet. Her body jerked forward and she let out a moan.

Adrien was moving his tongue up and down the slit of her pussy. Marinette clinched the bed sheets when she felt his tongue play with her clit.

Marinette squealed at the new feeling she was receiving. The feeling felt worried but good at the same time.

She didn't feel any pain yet, the only thing that she was feeling was something building up in her stomach that she never felt before.