letter one

a letter solely for who (?)

it's good to be part of their circle of friends; i can say that i'm an original member of the friend group. i was there from day one. i have already found solace in our circle of friends. this is a group whose energy infuses every moment we share. we do not care about the stares of people as long as we are happy. despite the amused glances we attract with our loud laughter, i can't shake the feeling of being on the periphery. it's a peculiar irony: amidst the joy and camaraderie, i remain a silent observer, never quite finding my place as anyone's first choice. Instead, i've grown accustomed to the role of the backup friend, a supporting character in the narrative of our collective friendship.

here comes the time where my heart longs for peace- a gentle escape from roles worn for too long... very long. the joy and noise of friendship‚ once vibrant‚ now fade in doubts and torn bonds. i stand at a crossroads‚ with a heavy heart‚ ready to let go of the connections that hold me. No longer the second choice‚ no longer the standby‚ i seek a new path‚ seeking inner peace- peace of mind.

to distance myself‚ a decision not taken lightly‚ but with a whisper of self-love‚ a desire for tranquility. to taste the: calmness of solitude‚ the power of silence, To embrace my own company‚ my own strength. so i'll step back‚ into a space reserved for me alone‚ where the echoes of my thoughts are the only sound. in the silence‚ i will find a deep comfort‚ in solitude‚ a new self is discovered.