CHAPTER NINE: THE PROPHECY

Edited: 9/12/2024.

     In the desolate expanse, a celestial body hurtles toward the glistening grains of the arid terrain. Tragedy twists its fate, guiding it toward its ultimate demise. Radiant and vigilant, it is destined to succumb to the will of humankind. When the inevitable misstep occurs, one that only the Star could make, a seal will be shattered. A profound blessing and curse will sweep over and transform the world. Darkness, lurking on the fringes of existence, will inexorably converge upon the fallen Star. In the quest for resolution, only treachery will prevail. The delicate equilibrium between light and darkness will be disrupted, and when the Star teeters on the brink of life or death, the world will bear witness to unadulterated chaos.

     My sister, my neighbor. Pink.

     Pink, the profound symbol of humanity. Pink the brightest and truest, the compassionate, the tender, the vulnerable. Pink, the light in a sea of pitch. Pink scales and pearls shimmer in the darkest depths of the ocean. Pink's love for humanity is the color of our hearts. Pink flesh, Pink bone, Pink heart. Pink and bubbly never dies, the near-brightest shade. Pink, the mixture of White, the light, and red, the fire. Pink stands at the heart of the justice of man and the want for knowledge, the inexhaustible wellspring of human experience. Pink the humanities. Pink the burned, a soldier of love. Pink lost at the tier of Brown. My sister, my neighbor, the kind of Pink that is too innocent... in light of humanity, Pink does not last... fallen at the hands of those most protected.

     My neighbor, my sister. Brown.

     Brown, a fount of knowledge. Brown, a fount-like inner wellspring. Brown a scarred mess, scratchy and forgotten like burned wood. Brown, the burnt cider, even the sturdiest sycamore, falters under the touch of fire. Brown, grown from her mother, her neighbor, her sister, her twin, her aunt. Brown needs that sea, the base of that sea. Brown holds that sea, Brown the sand beneath her feet. Brown, a sister to all and a daughter to none, the passion of red, the vast deep blue, and the bright of yellow. Brown the leather of a book, the ink of a yellow stained page. Brown the endless and yet weak. Brown loves it all. Brown to know all, Brown to live with an interminable pursuit of the luxurious yet brutal blue. Brown falters when drowned. Brown, the endless library, falters when it is drowned. Brown, the vast, falls from her own endless love of the sea. My neighbor, my sister, the kind of Brown that all discard... in light of her wants, Brown does not last... fallen at the hands of her desires.

     My love, my eternal. Black.

     Black exists only because of White. Black, the absence of light, the spectrum switch, the bottomless color. Black the harbor of all, the deepest of all shades. Black absorbs the light of the world, with nothing left to reflect. Black the taker, the parasite of vitality. Black the color in our eyes, the color of our mind. Black the tainted, taken from an array of light to the depths. Black sea, black text, black heart. Black the color that goes with all, the color of superiority. Black, the kin of darkness, wishing to adopt the light. Black the object of fantasy, the sturdy and unwavering, the loyal, the lion, the prideful. Black always has its kin, his sister, its neighbor, its love, and its poison in mind. Black full of darkness, all colors brighten in it's presence. Black the inferior by relativity. Black, the dark cherry to bite, Black, the innocent and absent, falls to the hand of light and darkness. Black, turned to its evilest form, loses his mind. My love, my eternal, the kind of Black abuser and abused... in light of its wants, Black does not last... fallen at the hands of his love, his blood.

     My heart, my killer. White.

     White, the color that does not exist. White the imagined, White the hates, White the loved. White does not exist. My heart, my killer, my senses, my feeling, my fire, my Fury. White the eternal. White, the enemy. White, the mirror.

     My father, my former.

     Blue.

     The calling is clear. All must be terminated.

     At the year of age, the year of 18...