Month 1 :: HEADCANONS ✦

✦ Author's Note ::
I was writing this while watching a Squiddo video :3

— No.1

Planetlord's a part-alien,  he has silly lil antennas on his head that shows what he's feeling! :D

Like when they're sad, it lowers itself; When they're happy, it perks up! It unfortunately exposes what he's feeling, though Planet can stop it from moving if he REALLY tries.

— No.2

Planetlord's a part of the void, or is connected to it in a way :)

Making their body temperature,  cold! Since, I personally think that the void would be cold..

They're colder than the average person should be, as cold as ice, maybe? And because they're cold,  of course they have a huge tolerancy for it :)

Planet can handle being in the end for hours without shaking in his boots!

— No. 3

Planetlord finds comfort in sounds!

He can handle the deafening silence for a while, but he'll eventually get overwhelmed by the fact that it's TOO quiet; And he'll need some background noises, anything.

As long as it isn't quiet enough, anything to make him feel like he's not alone.

— No.4

Related to Headcanon No. 2, Planetlord finds comfort in the cold!

They'll sit in the rain, unbothered; Simply enjoying the cold air, and the sound of the rain; They find it very calming.

And the best thing? They won't get sick if they're interacting with anything cold! It's the best, right? Getting to sit in a cold thunderstorm, listening to the rain and thunder, and you won't even get sick!

Except for the fact he might get struck by lightning..

✦ Author's note ::

Think that's all I have in mind!
Hope you like these,  and if you do.. consider using them? :)

And maybe giving me a vote and comment (づ ̄³ ̄)