a spoiler, and a book

Jill Aguilere's POV:

Contrary to what most people seem to think, spoilers aren't too bad. I rather like them, perhaps because I can't stand being left hanging, literally, and figuratively. So, if you aren't a fan of spoilers, like I am, forgive me.

This story is based upon a few key details, It's not a long one, but it's one that will haunt me, many things do. But I won't leave you in mystery, this story is small, and more or less, to sum it up, its a story of:

•a dark night
•a broken flute
•a cherished friend
•a lover
•and a woman hiding for her life

So with all this, I urge you to let me spoil just a small event, happening a few years later after the night in which Marcus died. It went like this;

It was difficult for someone to say that they had managed to jump across a building with rope, and a strong will. Lyra could say so, however.

"Oh, just jump!" A boy's voice called out. Here's a picture of what he looks like.

●dark skin
●hair that looks like grass, and has the color of blood.
●and murky, dark, dull-looking, green eyes.

"Easy for you to say." The girls voice said back, the boy was not telling her to jump to her death, but to jump the building. It wasn't too fair  the buildings were weirdly close, but that didn't mean that her ideal afternoon was jumping over a building.

So with an annoyed murmer, and a mocking of the boys words under her breath, she closed her eyes, and prayed to anyone listening, and then made a leap of faith. She was about tonfall, when the boy grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back, towards him, she ended up falling anyways, just not to the floor.

Why are two 15 year old children jumping from building to building? You'll figure it out soon enough.

The girl huffed, she was sweating, water dripped from her forehead, here is what she looks like:

●Short hair
●Curtains that desperately need cutting covering her eyebrows
●Metallic black eyes
●And a frequent look of annoyance on her features

This small story isn't of any importance, not as of now, but it will be, when I am middle aged.

The night I ran, I was 23, when time moves past, and a decade moved along, i will be 33. And there will be an encounter, in a basement, a small one, a shallow one. And the one where everything started.

It won't be an encounter like the ones in those superhero movies, where the bad guy goes to jail, and the hero loves happily ever after. That would be too good to be true, and I'm not lucky enough for such a happy fate.

As for what happens to the two teenagers, and if they shall be lucky..we will see.