Cool Dudes

Third person POV

"so again how are we gonna..... exactly do this.."

Annabeth asked Percy as they both were walking toward amphitheater to have breakfast.

"We'll figure out somethin----- You go. I'll see you in a minute"

Percy was about to say something but stopped and said that instead, Annabeth looked at him skeptically but looking at his eyes she kept quite and walked away.

"you can come out now."

Percy said to no one. but from a bush came a very handsome man, smiling sheepishly.

"Well..... you found me little brother"

That man said to Percy. Percy was on his guard and he was fully alert mode.

"what do I owe the pleasure My lord APOLLO."

Percy said in his usual sarcastic

"C'mon bro there is no need to call your Big brother Lord or anything"

Apollo said with putting an arm around Percy neck but Percy removed his arm and made a face as he replied

"Bro don't you know something called sarcasm...and...........More Importantly why are you here."

Percy said as Apollo made a sober face as he snapped his finger and in just a second they were totally in a different place.

"I Teleported us somewhere safe to have a talk."

Apollo said as he summoned chair and drinks for himself and Percy.

Apollo sat in his chair drink a sip of his drink and motioned Percy to do as well, so Percy sat and looked at Apollo.

"Don't..... do what you are thinking of doing...."

Apollo was looking at his glass as he continued.

"don't defy your destiny... just accept. What fate have in store for you."

Then he put his glass down and got up.

"Ok. Time up... Remember what I said Percy.."

Apollo said as he snapped his finger again and Percy was back at where he was but there was no sign of Apollo.

But his words were still ringing in his ear.

"never defy your destiny....."

Those words of Apollo was still ringing in his ear.

"FUCK IT..... I need food".

Percy went to Amphitheater and sat on his father's table. He looked at Annabeth sitting on Athena's table as she was eating some bread with a book in her hand. Their eyes met as they both smiled at each other. He summoned a crispy double cheese ham burger and fries from hearth. He took a bit and his taste buds exploded from the taste of cheese and ham. But his moment was destroyed by a shrill voice.

"Don't you know that you need to sacrifice a bit of your food to your parents."

a bulky girl said.

"Clarisse... You know. he just came here yesterday. he don't know about this tradition.... Why do you always want to put down new guys."

Annabeth said coming forward.

"as far as I know. He already knew about his lineage. so he should know the custom too... by the way... why are you supporting him... you never supported a guy before."

The girl 'Clarisse' said as everyone started looking at them. Because this was truly getting interesting. A cat fight is about to happen and everyone was doing ohh and ahh...

"Chill girl. Firstly she was supporting me because we are quest mates. and secondly, I don't believe my father needs my sacrifice.. right dad."

he said as glass from water started flying as it shaped into word 'NO'.

Everyone was shocked to see a God replying.

"dad and I are cool dudes."

Percy said as he fist bumped with a fist made of water. then water went back to that glass.

Percy looked at their shocked face as he said.

"why are you guys so shocked... it not like..... yea god don't reply so easily."

he answered himself. and then he took Annabeth hand and started walking. he stopped as he remembered something.

"oh yea guys... let me just announce it... I Perseus Jackson will take Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood as my quest mates."

He said as he walked away with Annabeth. Giving them a huge shock... Which took them few second to understand and after that chaos erupted it that place.