My Story

Third person POV

Percy had Annabeth hand in his hand. They were walking towards a area with no person.

"Where are we going and more importantly... Why are you taking Grover on this important quest."

Annabeth asked slightly angry.

"I'm trying to find a place with no eyes. and as for Grover. I'm taking him cause I know him. I need to be betrayed in order to fulfill the prophecy. Here I don't know anybody. Except Grover.... So I will take Grover."

Percy replied to Annabeth in woods after he was sure that no one was spying on them.

For a moment, gears in Annabeth brain turned and then replied.

"fair enough."

Annabeth said calmly.

"So now... shall we pack our bags and get ready to start our quest."

Percy said with a smirk. Annabeth smiled as she said.

"ay ay captain."

meanwhile....

at camp all the camper were cornering Chiron because Percy is taking Grover on the Quest.

"Chiron there are plenty of us.. who are far better than that satyr. and that owl girl. Why the bloody hell we were not chosen."

A boy of Ares cabin said. Many nods in his favor. Chiron was trying to talk to camper but they weren't even listening to him.

"Silence you bloody pack of children..." Mr. D shouted and seeing his everyone got quite.

"Don't question that sea shrimp's decision.. it's his quest and he can take who ever he wants. So keep your damn mouth shut and get back to your duties."

Mr. D shouted as he went away. many were grunting and were upset because of his decision but they know, if they oppose a god. They would end up dead. So grunting and cursing Mr. D they all went back to there duty. but a satyr was still standing there.

Chiron saw him and went towards him.

"Grover don't worry. it's alright they aren't going to bully you"

Chiron said to Grover. hearing him he felt relief.

"That was scary... Really scary."

Grover said as he let out a sigh. Chiron raised his eyebrows and tilt his head in acknowledgment

of Grover statement.

"ok... well... I understand there anger. I myself feels I'm unfit for this quest. So I don't understand why Percy wants to take me.. I could understand for Annabeth. She got brain of Athena. But me I've got nothing so why..."

Grover asked Chiron with confusion in his eyes.

Chiron looked at him and then replied.

"even I don't know my Young Satyr. Maybe Percy thinks you as his close friend. That's why he took you as his quest mate.. because he needs someone trustworthy."

Chiron said as Grover nodding in agreement.

"Yes That must be the case..... ok.... I will do my best to help Percy in his quest."

Grover said with determination. Chiron smiled and said

"Ok now you should pack your bags and meet Percy and Annabeth soon."

Chiron said. Grover nodded and went to pack his things.

With Percy & Annabeth.

"Will Grover betray us ?"