30

PoV: Tails

Sonic hadn't text us again for a few days. Last we heard from him, he had gotten a bigger room with a balcony. That was great news for us since it meant we could find him by satellite if he was outside long enough. Until Sonic messaged us again, I just had to assume he was okay. Don't worry Sonic. I'm building enough satellites to cover the entire planet by rotation. We will find you even if I have to make a thousand of these.

PoV: Sonic

It hurts... My stomach felt so bloated and swollen. The cramps were unbearable since nothing could escape. Dr. Ana said I was in intense heat for three days because of that pervert... they had to create an antidote just to weaken the effects. I could hardly remember anything from those three days other than how hot and dizzy I felt. Everything was a fog... However... I remember everything that happened in that room, in vivid detail... The amount of sperm inside me... and some of it was his... I tried for hour to get the pulg off my cervix, but all I did was cut myself to the point where they had to file my nails down to almost nothing.

"Sonic, how are you feeling today?" Dr. Ana came in and sat on the edge of my bed, "Are the pain meds helping?"

"... A little..." my voice was hoarse and weak. My body felt weak, sitting up at all was dreadful. Eating was uncomfortable since my womb was so full.

"I'll up the dosage for you. I'm going to check your cervix today, Is that okay?" She had her tools ready at the side of the bed. I rolled onto my back for her, I wanted her to touch me as little as possible.

I don't want to get pregnant...

PoV: Shadow

I felt a chill as the usual training came to a sudden fault. Tower was here, right in front of me... For somereason, I felt tempted to take him down.

"Shadow," he called my name, no rank before it... "There was an incident I feel I must inform you about. We will speak privately in an office immediately."

I looked to Rouge and she shook her head at me. If he was giving us Intel I couldn't attack yet. I followed Tower to an office where the camera didn't record sound. The door was glass and the guards stood outside watching me. This whole room was soundproof.

"Shadow," He took a seat and waited for me to one, "I was not aware of what they were forcing you to watch while in recovery. Those agents have been taken care of. The person behind this was Dr. Warp. A high-ranking scientist whose mission was researching the memory we had stolen from the ark. All of Dr. Kintober's work. Including files on you, and files of Sonic."

Sonic? Why would the Doctor have- I had no memories of him there. It was only the Doctor, Maria, and myself since my creation. It didn't make sense...

"What evidence do you have that Sonic is in those files?" I glared at him. I couldn't believe him so easily.

"See for yourself. This explains it all. Sonic was created in secret, without anyone's knowledge. You're imperfect, but that wouldn't stop Dr. Kingtober. He knew that even if he didn't create the ultimate weapon the first time, it could happen eventually with evolution. So, he went ahead and hand crafted your perfect mate. While he was originally going to make you a mate, he tried his hand again and created his true ultimate weapon. A being who can control the natural chaos energy emigrated from space around them. Their power stable and in balance without the requirement of specialized equipment. However that's where the file ends. The ship logs register that 2 escape pods were launched on the day of our attack. Which means Sonic was sent out before Kintober's arrest."

It seemed as if it was all true. If it wasn't ture, it didn't explain why Tower would torment Sonic like this to get his loyalty. If Sonic actually was the doctor's 2nd experiment, Tower would do whatever he could to get it. Sonic nearly died because Tower planned to kill him if he ever disobeyed.

"Why are you telling me this?" I clenched the seat as I realized what this could mean. They had been taking my semen... And Sonic is listed as a mate created for me.

"Dr. Warp took an excessive amount of samples from you. He then used those samples to- ahem... To impregnate Sonic. It caused him a great deal of psychological damage. I've since had Dr. Warp punished and prohibited from entering HQ," Tower shut the computer. I couldn't express the rage I felt, I wanted to shatter his jaw with one hit, "I'm going to make you an offer Shadow. I'll give you a week to think on it. I can release you now, but you will never be allowed back into G.U.N. You will never see Sonic again. Or, you can come with me and live with Sonic. I'll even set him free. So long as you fight for me again. Sonic will be protected of course. We do not yet know if the breeding attempt worked or not. It takes three weeks for pregnancy hormones to appear."

"What about Rogue?" I asked, I couldn't abandon Rogue.

"Rogue will be given a choice. She can return to her work as a G.U.N agent or leave if she pleases. But she will be arrested for her next crime of theft," Rogue would most like leave now after what happened, "Any more questions?"

"What happens if there is a baby?" I glared as Tower went silent.

"It's too early to prepare, Sonic's mental condition may worsen if we act before the test results. If there happens to be one. Sonic would be allowed to raise the child if he is willing. Otherwise, we will provide the child with a foster home. Or, depending on your decision, you may raise the child."

If I choose to go free, I can collect chaos emeralds and become strong enough to destroy G.U.N. But I'd never see Sonic or our hypothetical child until I rescue them.

But... If I choose to work under him again, Sonic will be set free with the hypothetical child to live together... However... I don't think he'll ever truly let Sonic be free...

"I don't need a week," I had cracked the wooden armrest of the chair, "I'm leaving G.U.N."

"I see. Very well. I'll reach out to you again in a week to be sure. You're no longer involved with the Guardian Units of Nations. You are forbidden from revealing classified information to the public. If any secrets reach the public you will be hunted down and killed. This is the end Shadow the Hedgehog."

"Goodbye Commander Tower," I left the training base without any for of tracker that day.

Goodbye for now Tower.

~~~

05/22/2024