"Hold Me Tightly In Your Arms..."

Listen To: "Hold Me Tight" by BTS.
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

"I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing you like this," I hear a voice behind me. I look in the mirror to see Taehyung reflected behind me. He walks to the vanity where I'm standing, finishing up my makeup. Sana will be by in a little over an hour to drop of Moa.

"Definitley not," he whispers as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me against his body and I instantly melt into him. Taehyung does something to me; he makes me feel so safe, so secure, so adored.

"Remember Paris?" He whispers as his lips dance against the skin of my neck and my whole body shivers as the memory washes over my body; warmth flooding my every nerve ending.

"Mmmm" I breathe out. While Paris was filled with days of adventure and fun and nights with pleasure and romance, of course I remember and I know exactly night he's talking about.

"You vowed to love me forever," he reminds me; his hot breath lingering against my shoulder. "To be mine for the rest of our lives," he continues.

"Forever and ever," I remind him. I turn around and slide my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his. I let my lips fall on his and kiss him deeply, the way I know he loves. That night was one of the best nights of my life. We went to a tiny chapel, just he and I, and we made a promise to be together, no matter what. Taehyung doesn't ask much of me, making him happy is easy so when he asked me for this one thing, to go to this chapel and commit to eachother, I said yes without a single reservation.

"I love you endlessly," I whisper and in response, he starts singing in my ear and my whole body fills with warmth.

" 없인 숨을 없어
I can't breathe without you
없인 아무것도 아냐
I'm nothing without you
닫힌 맘을 열어줘 심장을 적셔줘
Please open my closed mind and wet my heart
너를 느낄 있게 나를 끌어안아줘
Hold me tightly into your arms so that I can feel you"

He sways us back and forth dancing with his arms around me, making me feel like the most precious thing to him.

"Do you want to have dinner with my friends and I on Friday night?" He asks me in between kisses. I look up at him, the sparkle in his eyes in undeniable. We've all come to the conclusion that it's safe for us to each start introducing eachother into our friends' lives; each of them wanting the ability to share our relationship with those closest to them.

"I'd love that," I say to him. His face lights up with a smile and my heart skips a beat knowing something so small could cause him so much happiness.

"Okay, I'll get it scheduled and give you the details latter," he says as he quickly kisses me and practically runs out of the room. I laugh as I watch him almost knock Jimin straight over as he barrels through the door frame.

"Hi Baby Boy," I say with a smile. Before I can say anything else, Jimin's lips crash into mine and I feel my stomach instantly knot up and I feel like I'm on the most exhilarating rollercoaster ride. His hands are all over me, unable to decide where to find purchase as my fingers tangle into his hair and I press my body flush against his. It doesn't take long for me to feel like I have no air left in my lungs and no sooner do I pull away to catch my breath when Jimin's hands go to my hips as he turns me around, facing the mirror and watching how absolutely lost he looks. His lips are swollen and the most delicious shade of red and his eyes; pupils dilated and irises black, I know exactly what he's thinking.