Hearing/obeying the voice of the almighty God!

We all hear voices around us, voices of people and especially the voice of the devil... But ask yourself this question, do you hear the voice of God, do you recognize the voice of God?

When it comes to the physical world, we hear much, but when it comes to the spiritual world, we are deaf. We cannot hear the voice of the devil or the voice of the Lord.

The Lord speaks to us every single day, and yet how can we know when the voice we all hear is indeed the voice of God

What's the difference between the voice of God and the voice of the devil?

The Almighty has bestowed upon us the Holy Spirit to guidecommunicate with, and lead us in every aspect of our existence, Obeying His voice also takes place in our lives.

Not only hearing the voice of the Lord, but also following His commands, we can't be like, "God told me to do this, but I'm not ready yet."

The Lord gave us the ten commandments to obey those commandments we can never say let me commit of those sins then after that I will obey and listen to God.

As a Christian, we must know the simplest commandment the God of Abraham gave us.

We must pray to God to hear His more and clear than the voice of the devil

God loves us so much whereby He is trying to protect from evil, the only thing we us as His children can do is to listen and obey His words.

The voice of the Lord is hardly to hear, but if you pay more careful attention to Him, you will be able to hear His voice. The voice of the Lord is really gentle and peaceful, but when it comes to the voice of the devil, it's really harsh and loud. When you know the difference between God's voice and the devil's voice, you won't easily commit sin.

Samuel's call:

When we look in the Bible, 1 Samuel verses 3 going: There was a small boy called Samuel who lived with an old man called Eli.

A voice called Samuel three times as they lay in their rooms one day, and Samuel thought it was Eli calling him, so he got up and went to the old man's room. Eli noticed that there was a voice calling Samuel when he went to the old man's room. He told Samuel what to say when he heard the voice calling.

If we look at this story about Samuel, you can see that Samuel didn't recognize the voice of the Lord. But the old man knew that the voice Samuel kept hearing was the voice of the Lord, whereby he told Samuel what to do or say whenever he hears the voice again.

If you want to hear the voice of the Lord clear draw closer to Him and pay more attention to the Lord, pray to Him for you to be able to hear Him whenever He speaks.

God is calling every single person on this earth, but many of us are spiritually deaf that makes it difficult for us to hear the Lord's call.

Let's all pay more attention to God whenever He calls and has a message for us to share with the world.

God bless you all for taking your time to read this powerful message, if you have faith in it, your life will never be the same again!

Keep on sharing, like and, comments below, let's communicate!

Remember: God loves you!