God has the final say:

We all have people who say negative things about you and try to predict your future by the negative things they say about you.

We mostly listen to what people have to say about our lives, and each word has an impact to our lives. They will find ways to make you believe that you will never be able to reach the level God has given you to reach.

Many people will do their best to bring you down in your life, usually out of envy or jealousy. They want to destroy your life.

When you notice that they're people who are trying to bring you down, you must know that is the devil's plan.

 Shouldn't allow the negativity of people impact our lives, When you know that the Lord is on your side, why would you think of what people will do or say about you?

Whenever you start to listen or think about what people will say you are allowing the devil to enter into your life, the faith you have in the God of heaven will discourage the devil from coming into your life.

If you let the devil in and things go wrong, we will blame God and ask Him why is He allowing the devil to do destroy things in our lives.

You can compare it to opening a door for a thief is taking all your things, while you can take action while he/she is stealing your things.

People will always find ways to block you from reaching your goal that has been set before in your life. If you know that God is on your side, there is no need for you to be afraid, nor should you give up on your goal that will better your destiny.

If people talk about your destiny, and it's not supposed to happen, God won't let it happen.

If you have a goal in mind that you want to achieve, ask the Lord for help when it's needed. He will be a helping hand, except when He says the time is not right yet.

If the time is right to reach your intended purpose, no one can stop as long you involve God in your life on every step you take.

No one can predict your future. The one who can see your bright future and see what will happen in your life is the Almighty God. He holds the keys to your future. No one can change what is written about what will happen in your future.

God has the final say in our lives the things can do is pray, trust, having faith in the Lord that He will make everything perfect.

God bless you all for reading today's message, make sure you like, share, and leave your comments below let's communicate as one family one body of Christ!

Love you all!