Be merciful/the mercies of God!

There is a lot of bad things going on this earth, the things that are happening on this earth that allow us to be merciful unto people. 

When we go outside and see someone suffering from pain or having any other problem most people they just pass and don't think of helping the person, if you have mercy then you would take the effort to help the person.

It is great to have mercy upon someone who's struggling with something physically or mentally be open to help the person if you are able to do so. When we are also struggling with somethings in life and the person who was also struggling and you didn't help the person won't take that step to help you as well. In Luke 6:36 it says Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. 

Whenever somebody does something bad against us most of us we don't have mercies to forgive the person that hurt us. If we are indeed children of God we must be able to have mercy and being able to forgive the things someone did to us, every sin that we commit unto God, our God that is merciful will always forgive us if we come to Him with a clean heart. In Matthew 5:7 it says Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy... who is going to give us that mercy that we need that will be our living God.

Your sin is not greater than the mercies of God. We must know how to forgive people by the mistakes that they and start to be merciful upon people who are struggling in life.

Let us be merciful like God is and the mercies that He has for us we must create that mercy as well!

God bless y'all for reading today's message! I hope that this message will change your life!

Make sure that you like, share, and follow me! 

I love y'all!