Hanako-Kun Fantasy AU Part I

The sword of the adventurer clashes at the little monsters.

And the little monsters in the forest are the greenish goblins.

Unlike the Queen of the Goblins, her goblin minions in armor rushed in to attack.

But they are no match for one adventurer.

And the adventurer's name...

...was Yashiro Nene...

The girl with her swordswoman outfit held a sword on her hands.

She has her magenta eyes and creamy hair with teal tips.

Her adventurer's outfit is like a knight but much less armor.

Yashiro got sliver armor in her shoulders, legs and lower arms.

The girl with magenta eyes wears her long pink cape.

She has a sheath on her back, along with her cape.

And then, Yashiro wore a brownish belt around her waist, along with her skull emblem.

The girl with creamy hair with teal tips has a light green skirt that goes above her knees.

She also had her pair of dark brown magatama hair clips on her head.

The greenish goblins will do anything to protect their queen of the forest.

But they could have check their own statuses before engaging in battle.

Because the girl with cream-colored hair with teal tips did her time to prepare.

Yashiro was putting her fighting spirit, making a face like she's gonna bicker on something and screams while charging at the few goblins.

Yashiro furrows her eyebrows, raising her sword up and running after them. "Haaaaa!" She exclaimed in rage.

The three green goblins were stunned, looking at each other for a second.

"Who is that adventurer?!" The first goblin freaked out in question.

"I don't know!" The second goblin shrugged in its exclamation.

But the third goblin noticed immediately. "Her level is higher than us! Run away!" The third goblin shrieked.

The three goblins faced the magenta-eyed adventurer before screaming their heads off and ran away from her.

The whole army of green goblins scurrying to the deeper depths of the forest.

The Queen of the Goblins was irritated at them. "Heeey! Get back to battling that human daikon! Get back, you little cowards!" She yelled.

The last green goblin tripped on its feet, perturbed by falling on the ground.

Yashiro defeated the clumsy goblin with her one slash of her sword.

The Queen of the Goblins faces the human adventurer in disgust.

Yashiro pointed her sword at the greenish goblin queen in resolute. "Queen of the Goblins! Return the crown of Queen Ayuzawa of Latte! Or accept my challenge if you don't apologize to me in ten seconds!" She argued.

The Queen of the Goblins was mildly annoyed. "Apologize? For what?" She wondered.

Yashiro widens her magenta eyes. "For calling me a daikon, that's for what!" She vented in her reply.

The Queen of the Goblins nodded her head after realizing the 'daikon' part instantly. She waved her left hand a few times at her. The Queen of the Goblins narrowed her eyelids. "I ain't apologizing to you 'cause you ARE a daikon." She stated.

Yashiro gets a couple angry marks on her forehead. She growls in anger at the goblin queen that her hair clips are sticking up.

The Queen of the Goblins huffed herself before hurrying to the deeper side of the forest. "Try to catch me if you want the crown that bad!" She taunted.

Yashiro runs as fast as she could to the green goblin queen. "You're nothing but a nerve! Don't run away from me! I'm not done with you yet!" She exclaims angrily.

Yashiro pursues the goblin queen further and further into the deepest of the forest.

The Queen of the Goblins was quick.

But Yashiro dashes to the goblin queen with her high level of agility.

The girl with magenta eyes was so determined to get the crown from the bigger goblin.

The Queen of the Goblins took a glance from behind to her left. "You can have the queen's crown back! Just spare me, adventurer!" She pleaded.

Yashiro made her smug face that says 'I knew you're no match to fight me'. "I'm glad you're cooperative than I thought you might!" She exclaimed proudly.

Suddenly, something stopped Yashiro from chasing the goblin queen.

The brown roots on the ground sensed the living being near.

The dark green vines from underground popped out of nowhere.

The two large vines from the ground snatches the girl with magenta eyes on her waist.

Yashiro gets startled. "Ah! What the-!" She freaks out.

Before Yashiro tries to cut the vines with her sword, the third vine grabs it out of her right hand forcefully.

It shifted away with the girl with magenta eyes' sword.

Yashiro extends her right hand. The girl with creamy hair with teal tips was afraid. "Nooo! My sword!" She shrieks.

The first vine coils Yashiro's legs.

The girl with magenta eyes attempts to get the vines off but failed. "Stop it! Stop it! Don't wrap my ankles here!" She complained.

While the third vine clutched Yashiro's sword, the fourth vine entangles her left arm.

The girl with creamy hair with teal tips glances at her left arm. "Hey?! What are you doing?!" She inquired in fright.

Yashiro's right hand gripped the fourth vine, squirming to get free. "Lemme go! Lemme go! Lemme go!" She screamed.

Before the girl with magenta eyes screams 'Lemme go!' again, the fifth vine coiled up her mouth.

Yashiro becomes scared. "Mmph..." she muffles. Yashiro's right hand clasps the fifth vine.

The Queen of the Goblins walks over to the adventurer slowly. The goblin queen was mischievously wicked at her. "I do hate to be honest with you...But you have found yourself fallen into my best trap ever..." She uttered.

The ground with brown roots shakes slightly from underground.

After six seconds, the giant plant emerges from the ground.

The ginormous plant is none other than the cephatolus follicularis (in another word, one of the carnivorous plants).

Yashiro gets surprised below her of the odd-looking plant.

The Queen of the Goblins was smiling in her evil face. "And you're my fifteenth one who's about to get eaten by my carnivorous pet plant!" She exclaims before she laughs malevolently at her.

Yashiro became dismayed, widening her magenta eyes. "Eh!" She gasped in her muffled voice.

Somewhere hidden behind the bushes between the trees, there was the boy in his burgundy mage clothing. He had wore gloves on his both hands. The boy's right hand held the mage's staff. There was a red orb on top of his choice of weapon.

He grips his staff with his left hand. The boy with amber eyes was mad. "You've have gone too far, goblin queen." He whispered.

What do you think? Next part soon!