Sasaki and Miyano - The Tanuki Dream Part III

Miyano still has issues of not eating the fish.

Not like he not ever ate fish before.

It's just...Miyano does not like his food staring at him...

Sasaki detects the situation that Miyano was having.

So, Sasaki grabs the big piece of green leaf with his mouth. He removes where his fish's head was hiding.

Sasaki walked over to Miyano.

Sasaki put the big piece of green leaf on top of Miyano's fish's head.

The black-and-white tanuki was confused at the orange-and-white tanuki. "Sasaki, what's the leaf for?" He wondered.

The orange-and-white tanuki was smiling. "So you don't see the fish's head, Miya. It worked for me when I had a problem like this." He replied.

Kagiura realized what Sasaki did for Miyano.

So, Kagiura looked at the yellow-and-white tanuki curiously. "Hirano, do you have a leaf to cover the fish's head with?" He asked.

Hirano takes a glimpse of Kagiura's fish.

It looks like the black-and-brown tanuki has the same problem too.

Kagiura didn't touch his fish yet.

Hirano huffs and decides to fetch the best green leaf for Kagiura.

Once Hirano found it, he conceals Kagiura's fish's head with the best green leaf he can find.

Afterwards, the black-and-brown tanuki was happy at the yellow-and-white tanuki. "Thank you, Hirano!" Kagiura exclaimed.

The yellow-and-white tanuki with blue eyes made his slight smile. "You're welcome, Kagi." He said.

The eight tanukis resumes eating their breakfast (the fruits, the berries, the nuts and the fish).

When Miyano was about to eat his fish ( without the fish's head staring at him), someone was calling his name.

———————-

Miya?...Miyaaa!...MIYA!

The small boy with black hair opened his eyes instantly.

Miyano was baffled for a moment.

It was the tall boy with orange hair that woke him up.

Sasaki was more perplexed than the boy with hazel eyes. "You okay?" He inquires worryingly.

Miyano blinked his eyes twice at him. He stared at the tall boy with gray eyes. Miyano was still baffled. "Sasaki...?!" He inquired in confusion.

Miyano used his left hand to feel something soft on top of himself.

It was his bed.

If it was his bed, that means the small boy with black hair was in his bedroom.

Sasaki holds the small boy's left hand with his right hand gently.

The tall boy with orange hair was concerned. "Miya, I'm here. You just have a dream." He reassured.

Miyano blinks his eyes once. "A dream?" He repeated.

Sasaki nodded his head at him twice.

Miyano gets up slowly.

And then, the small boy with hazel eyes was relieved, looking down at his bed. "Ah, thank goodness." He sighs.

The tall boy with gray eyes has a sweat-drop on his head. "Uh, did something happen in your dream, Miya?" He asked.

Miyano looks up at him. The small boy with black hair was delighted. "Yeah, I dreamt that I was a tanuki." He answered.

Now it's Sasaki's turn to blink his eyes twice at Miyano. "A tanuki?" He repeats.

Miyano nodded his head once at the tall boy with orange hair. "Yes." He confirmed.

After a few moments of quiet, Sasaki broke it with his chuckle.

And then, Miyano was slightly curious at him. "Sasaki, how come you're here today with me? Are you still going to college?" He wonders.

Sasaki shrugged his shoulders with his blank face. "It's Saturday, Miya." He replies.

Miyano facepalmed himself with his right hand. "Right, it's the weekend." He muttered.

Sasaki blinked his eyes once. "And then, I visited you today, but you were grouchy because you read BL all night long yesterday. And finally, I was asking if I could nap with you and you let me." He explains.

And then, Sasaki made his sweetest smile at him, making Miyano blush harder. "You are so cute when you're asleep." He commented.

Poor Miyano was flustered with his face the color of the stop sign. "E-Ehhh...?!" He stutters.

Sasaki was cheerful at him. "Hey, Miya...Are you feeling better after your nap?" He wondered.

Miyano took a deep breath before he smiles to himself and replied, "Yeah...I am now..."

And so Sasaki and Miyano spent the rest of the day together in Miyano's bedroom.

The black-haired boy mentions that the disciplinary committee people in high school are tanukis, including Sasaki.

The orange-haired boy wanted to know what he looked like as a tanuki.

Miyano explained what Sasaki looks like in his dream.

The tall boy with gray eyes was chuckling with him.

Of course, Sasaki had to chuckled at the part about Miyano can't eat fish while being stared at.

Sasaki felt the same way too if that happens to himself.

Miyano mentioned that Sasaki was helpful for his food staring at him problem.

When Miyano finishes explaining about his dream with Sasaki, Miyano wonders if he wanted to watch something on tv.

Sasaki replies that it's okay as long as he watches with his special someone.

Because they are dating.

In conclusion, Miyano fetched the tv remote and put on the anime series (not Given).

It was Yuri!!! on Ice.

Thanks for reading this oneshot! It was the silliest thing I've ever wrote! Notes before Komi Can't Communicate next! Thanks again!