The Interview

Author's pov:

The day had arrived. Rahul and Hardik had to go for the show hostel by the famous bollywood director KJo. "Chal na bro, it's gonna be fun, I'm telling you." Said Rahul, convincing Harry over the phone.

"I don't have good clothes.....I'm going to be on national television!! Have to be presentable you know" said Harry, totally not done with the blazer and shirt that had been given to him.

"Udhar tere bandar type kapde mein presentable lagna hai kya" Said Rahul.

Anyway, both of them headed towards the set together. Aashika was in Delhi with virat for some time, since it was their break.

Both of them reached the set, and the interview had started. Some questions were asked which were related to cricket and their early days together while most of them included their personal life.

It looked as if the host was sitting there to just dig out some controversy out of both of them. Rahul was smart enough to know....since he had been facing the camera, giving interviews more than Harry. So he decided to stay quiet most of the time, just nodding and agreeing to most of hardik's opinions.

While, Harry was kind of new to all this....plus he has no control over his mouth and Desperately needs a filter. All of the world knows it. It was him. He was speaking most of the time.

It was like as if Rahul was just there to accompany hardik, while he spoke to the host. Anyway, some games were also played, some questions about girlfriends and special friends were asked.

Both of them remained quiet on such questions, diverting topics, Harry wanted to let aashika be out of the trolling and all that comes with being a part of the wags of ict. So he didn't disclose that. While Rahul wasn't himself sure of what he wanted.

The interview passed as if it was normal to them. Although they had made some comments that even they knew could be of a problem to them, still, they let it pass. 'It won't be a lot' they thought, regarding those statements.

After this, both of them went home, with a content smile on their faces.

*Time skip- a few days later*

"CRICKETERS HARDIK PANDYA AND KL RAHUL IN TROUBLE FOE THEIR CONTROVERSIAL AND CRINGE-WORTHY COMMENTS ON KOFFEE WITH KARAN"

This was the head line of a famous newspaper in India."wtff??? Ye kya hai?" Asked ro, forwarding the picture of the same in their WhatsApp group.

Hardik, Rahul, their parents, aashika, Sonakshi, Lavanya, Virat, rohit, and everybody else had come to know about the controversy.

Ro: Ye kya hai bhai....*the picture*

Vi: Idk ask both of them

Mayank: Exactly....saw it on insta today. What is this? Guys, reply RIGHT NOW!!

Mahi bhai: You know, it would be better if one of us called Harry and rah.

Ro: Main Hardik se baat karta goon

Vi: Then I'll call huliya.

Virat's pov:

I called Rahul. Subha ke 11 baje hain, that idiot isn't picking up. I called him again.

"Hello....vi?" He asked in a husky voice, as if he had woken up just now. "Hmm, news dekhi Maharaj?" I asked him. "Vi kya hua? What news?" He asked again.